Soil Vs Coco For Autos?

Skywalker - grew that like 7-8 years ago. Was one of the first major grows I did. It was actually one of the few strains that I could not handle. hat and blueberry which gave me major paranoia.

2 Likes

Looks great! I am very new so alot of this is just me experimenting, this is my 2nd run of autos, Still finishing up these white widows, should be ready this week!

2 Likes

Nice, i have grown plants crossed with ww but never bothered to run it, this is Skywalker by Methisto and is indica dom. It is illegal to cultivate in my state and i dont smoke much so only do small grows nowadays, here is a pic of master kush, a deer got at it so brought home to finish.

2 Likes

When I grew Skywalker, one/two punch and lights out for me. A very very strong Indica. My wife loves it for her insomnia but I havent found it in a while and reserve to buy my seeds here. I got tired and frustrated buying in Europe and waiting almost 2 months for seeds.
Under “New Seeds on the Way” we are trying to do a seed swap…maybe take a look if you have any

2 Likes

Skywalker good for sleep? I def want to find a nice strain for sleeping as I battle with insomnia on the daily! Ill have to keep my eyes out!

1 Like

Yo if you need auto seeds try DC seed exchange, crop king US is now part of rocket seeds, Methisto US is supposed to open this month to show off there new strains, Great lakes genetics is legitimate, Oregon Elite sells fast buds, Pacific seeds legitimate, you have many choices. In the EU nirvana is legitimate and original in spain allso.

If you can get your hands on SODK ie sweet oarnge diesel kush from Methisto my #1 breeder the stuff will knock u into next week, go to DC seed exchange and get on the wait list as they are 100% legitimate and Methisto is dropping there 2021 strains this month! Pic SODK

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just grew the plant the breeder deserves the credit!

2 Likes

I used to buy from Seedsman and Nirvana but since COVID, shipments killed my prime grow season. HGC has more than met my needs. Thanks for sources

I really would suggest you check out DC seed Exchange but it’s your cash and are entitled to spend were you think best, i often try to buy direct from my 4 breeders as they give all kinds of free stuff and are much less expensive than a bank, i have 33 different strains in my fridge from in order of best to less, Mdanzig, Methisto, Sweet, and finally fast buds, i have pink lemonade, purple kush, cherry fog, grapefruit, star dog, sour spyder, big devel, dark devel, 4 assed monky, chemdog x forum stomper, critical, gelato, a whole bunch of beans and am on wait list for sodk and oarnge diesel and anything new Methisto comes out with for 2021 this month + a whole bunch of testers from Meth and sweet as the breeder makes there regular customers happy, im not bragging but if i see something that catches my eye i buy it, if i never bought another strain i probably will never get to some of them, check out this auto cotton candy cane by sweet a tester that never made it to market.20181007_094253|375x500

Thank you, have begun the process

No problem bud they ship in un opend breeder pacs and have a couple Methisto strains like 3 bears but have alien vs triangle x 3 bears so im waiting for sodk and oarnge diesel but have used many times with no problems i would never send anyone to a bank i have not used and are not 100% legitimate, check out the breeder wicked pissah from Maine 3 beans for $35 i bought chery fog after hearing great stuff about this breeder and have seen there plants on u tube. Sno!

Apparently this place is banning me for giving an honest answer to the question above, i do not know how i even ended up on this site but am on thc farmer for years with thousands of followers, the farm makes this place look like the joke that it is, nor would i buy seeds from these people, i encourage everyone to go on thc farmer were real growers give real honest info and are not muzzled. Snoleperd!!! Peace out! Stay safe and keep growing!!! Goodbye!

@snoleperd76 noone said anything about a ban, I simply asked you not to break the rules you read, clicked agreed to and confirmed in your email. And I did so politely and privately. I did not even make it an offical warning. This is a HGCC site/forum, period.

1 Like

Thanks that will be fun

1 Like

Lil update! Week 2 they are loving it! Also some pictures from harvest this weekend, me and the GF chopped and trimmed 4 white widow, 3 blueberry x big devil and one gorilla glue #4 this weekend, two ww needed a few more days yet, also moved photos from the tent to switch them to bloom soon in the main room. Hope everyone has a awesome thanksgiving!

5 Likes

Little update! Plants seem to enjoy the mix of coco and fox farm ocean I am running! Growing great, today is week 3 for them, I topped the white widow just to see what happens! Experiment’s! Never topped an auto before!

5 Likes

@Highigan your girls look healthy. I topped & FIM my WW auto, she got lots of colas. According to experienced grower (1st grow). Keep dropping pics.
Harvested WW yesterday!!

4 Likes

Oh man im excited to see what happens! Your plant looks amazing :heart_eyes: congrats on that beauty!

2 Likes