Soil PH was outta whack...but now what?

I had my plants in veg for quite a long time, about 3 months due to the fact that I was starting to see deficiencies in all of my plants. After checking the soil PH I found all of them were in the 7.3 range. Now I’ve got them back down to around 6.5.
So now that I’ve got the soil in the correct range again, am I safe to flip to veg and put under a scrog net? If I do that I won’t be able to check the soil PH of the plants towards the back of my small grow room. Do you guys think I’m safe to just go back to PHing the water only? Or am I stuck growing without my scrog netting?

My thought would be to go ahead with the net. Just test what you can reach, and look for any trends suggesting those beyond reach might be in trouble. As long as the testable are ok, and the rest seem ok, that’s probably enough information.

1 Like

@El_Dude 3 months, those plants must be huge! Flip, baby, flip. If you have a net, use it.
Just out of curiosity, what cultivar are you growing?

1 Like

They are all 3 feet tall now. I’ve only got about 6 1/2 feet of grow space before they’ll hit the lights. Growing Grandaddy Purple, Grape Pupil and Purple Strawberry Bliss.

Lots of purple in there, it all sounds tasty.

1 Like