Show Your Homegrown!

Have some pics of an upcoming harvest - letting them fatten up for a couple weeks.

Sherbhead

Mochalope

The following pics are of a lemon haze auto. It’s my first auto grow, as well as the first outdoor only grow (the weather and laws don’t cooperate for outdoor grows). Thanks to @Mrb53004 for the seeds!

As you can see in the outdoor grows, I have a few other things growing to help things along. Already have other autos started, but not ready for those yet. Also, in the background of the first outdoor pic, you can see a white widow auto that I’m also doing outdoors.

6 Likes

Simply beautiful @Bill ! :+1:

1 Like

Lol not this one. More words

Getting prettyer everyday

6 Likes

Love the colors on these!!

2 Likes

I am doing a outdoor grow , it’s all new to me as well , where I have a few skunk autos going outside and all 3 look different from one another, but they do look good out in the sun , they love it

5 Likes

Beautiful great job happy growing

Since this is my first auto and outdoor grow, I’m noticing a lot of differences in terms of how the plants grow when compared to photos. The plants seem to be more “lanky” with wide internodal spacing. Just very different overall look and growth pattern.

I’ve grown a few white widow photos and now I’m trying a white widow auto. HUGE difference between the two types (auto/photo).

3 Likes

My last White Widow just taking her sweet a$$ time lol… but doing just fine
Two Early Miss starts and two AK starts taking her spot soon

3 Likes

Uploading: 640C5873-9B21-4850-8D3A-311AF1612204.jpeg…
Trying to pack on the weight! Couple, few weeks hopefully. All autos; tangerine, black Jack, deee-lite, and Bruce banner.

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

@CkNugz looks like some fire. What strain?

1 Like

@MDBuds that’s NL#5 one I had in veg for like 20 weeks.:hot_face: Smells nice similar to an old green cush/crack I had b4! Yet this strain predates GC! Still young!(flower wise):sunglasses:

Gelato Male…! a gelato female! @MDBuds I know a few little tricks!, but any suggestions on capturing pollen., I usually would use foil or a baggie maybe a paper plate underneath the plant!?

3 Likes

CK Nugz NL#5 (cuttingz/clonz/strikz)…

3 Likes

@CkNugz I find parchment paper works better than foil and you don’t cook the pollen of or the underside of the plant. Lol

I like to do the cone method though. It’s also how I catch loose seeds from sativa heavy cultivars that like to just pop out when mature. Just get a paper cup and punch a small whole in the center of the bottom then cut straight across the bottom from the hole and up the side. Then you wrap it around the branch that has the mature pollen sacs you want to harvest and just give the branch a shake here and there. The cup/cone will catch the pollen. It works with folded paper plates and cardboard tubes as well. Catches more too I think than parchment paper or foil and you don’t have to cut off the sacks like you do for the sifting method.

2 Likes

hard to get a good photo of this tall, slender, yet wide girl. STARKILLER (fem)…

3 Likes

Tops & tops everywhere!

9 Likes

Looking good man, whats that 3 weeks into flower??