Show Your Homegrown!

Beautiful great job happy growing

Since this is my first auto and outdoor grow, I’m noticing a lot of differences in terms of how the plants grow when compared to photos. The plants seem to be more “lanky” with wide internodal spacing. Just very different overall look and growth pattern.

I’ve grown a few white widow photos and now I’m trying a white widow auto. HUGE difference between the two types (auto/photo).

3 Likes

My last White Widow just taking her sweet a$$ time lol… but doing just fine
Two Early Miss starts and two AK starts taking her spot soon

4 Likes

Uploading: 640C5873-9B21-4850-8D3A-311AF1612204.jpeg…
Trying to pack on the weight! Couple, few weeks hopefully. All autos; tangerine, black Jack, deee-lite, and Bruce banner.

4 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

@CkNugz looks like some fire. What strain?

2 Likes

@MDBuds that’s NL#5 one I had in veg for like 20 weeks.:hot_face: Smells nice similar to an old green cush/crack I had b4! Yet this strain predates GC! Still young!(flower wise):sunglasses:

1 Like

Gelato Male…! a gelato female! @MDBuds I know a few little tricks!, but any suggestions on capturing pollen., I usually would use foil or a baggie maybe a paper plate underneath the plant!?

4 Likes

@CkNugz I find parchment paper works better than foil and you don’t cook the pollen of or the underside of the plant. Lol

I like to do the cone method though. It’s also how I catch loose seeds from sativa heavy cultivars that like to just pop out when mature. Just get a paper cup and punch a small whole in the center of the bottom then cut straight across the bottom from the hole and up the side. Then you wrap it around the branch that has the mature pollen sacs you want to harvest and just give the branch a shake here and there. The cup/cone will catch the pollen. It works with folded paper plates and cardboard tubes as well. Catches more too I think than parchment paper or foil and you don’t have to cut off the sacks like you do for the sifting method.

4 Likes

Tops & tops everywhere!

11 Likes

Looking good man, whats that 3 weeks into flower??

They look good @Bill

1 Like

here’s a Mac1 that was topped twice, and about 2 1/2 weeks into flower

10 Likes

Nice sneakers man…flowers look really good too :rofl:

2 Likes

HGCC Banana Kush-18 days halfway through dark time 20/4 sch.

6 Likes

Grape ape and earl skunk X northern lightsScreenshot_20210615-082138

7 Likes

Y’all have some beautiful plants! :heart_eyes::fire:

1 Like

1 AK and 1 Early Miss spending quality toddler days together.

5 Likes

I’m excited to try this lady again this year. It doesn’t look like much now but wait until fall. It’s a DJ short blueberry that was gifted to me from a dear friend. I put it in the very best spot in my garden in my very best plant cage. This plant has the best mold resistant I have ever seen in my life. Last fall I gave it the no love trial run in a small pot off to the side. It out did my best mold resistant varieties I’ve been working on for years. It moved to the top of the line and will be the backbone of some breeding experiments this winter. So exciting :eyes::clap::scream_cat:.!
image image

The flower is the sad Lil trial cut that got rained on for a month straight. Last fall. Best mold resistance I have ever seen.

1 Like