Show Your Homegrown!

Harvested my JCK Herer A. Not large yield, bud if she smoked likes she smells, feels (dense), frosty; I’m in for a treat :+1:t4::+1:t4:! Had 36.2 g.20210606_161052|281x500

6 Likes

Enjoying some Super Hash x Thai

9 Likes

About 9 days into drying the first of four WW. Doing a final trim and into jars for curing. A very modest harvest harvest on plant #1… 32 grams. Still a lot to learn.

7 Likes

The flowering in my closet has started! 16 days after 1212 flip.

10 Likes

:nerd_face::metal::nazar_amulet: Insert more words

1 Like

The Deelite Auto is bigger but, with fluffy buds compared to the Super Critical photo that is looking like nice Colas starting. Wondering if I should try starting some cold water. Just added a fan, dehumidifier, and Co2. Flipped 5/13.

Deelite above
SC below

4 Likes

Remember, if you add CO2, you HAVE TO INCREASE THE HEAT!!!

Monster Struck SK…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh man I have so much to learn. I did the yeast n sugar mix and being in flower have been trying to cool the temps and drop the rh. I will skip the Co2 at this point and focus on the fall like temps and rh. Thank you!

Hey hey my HCG BBG sprouted!! Let her fun begin.

Took her dome off for few hours, gave mist & replaced dome. Her sis is taking her time lol.

Be safe all

4 Likes

Hey dude my BBG (HGC) popped today :clap::clap::eyes::eyes:

How things growing with ya??

3 Likes

Going great is them ones you put under light

Face Cookies- (GSC x Dosi-Do) in a little pinner joint…used to call these after dinner pinners and I did just have dinner… tastes like sugar cookies to me, more earthy flavors in a joint though. The body and head rush is extreme, be careful with this one…could end up a zombie, lol.

5 Likes

Have some pics of an upcoming harvest - letting them fatten up for a couple weeks.

Sherbhead

Mochalope

The following pics are of a lemon haze auto. It’s my first auto grow, as well as the first outdoor only grow (the weather and laws don’t cooperate for outdoor grows). Thanks to @Mrb53004 for the seeds!

As you can see in the outdoor grows, I have a few other things growing to help things along. Already have other autos started, but not ready for those yet. Also, in the background of the first outdoor pic, you can see a white widow auto that I’m also doing outdoors.

8 Likes

Simply beautiful @Bill ! :+1:

1 Like

Lol not this one. More words

Getting prettyer everyday

7 Likes

Love the colors on these!!

2 Likes

I am doing a outdoor grow , it’s all new to me as well , where I have a few skunk autos going outside and all 3 look different from one another, but they do look good out in the sun , they love it

6 Likes