Show Your Homegrown!

I use general hydroponic ph solution for adjustment. And yes if the air stone is big enough (size relative to container and amount of air). You can also just stir it vigorously every 5 minutes.

4 Likes

Gorilla Glue #4 Fem. from your seeds

18 Likes

10 Likes

Indoor grown Blue Indica. Blue is the breeder, not the color of the bud!

16 Likes

Is that a landrace strain, or a pure indica?

4 Likes

It’s an Afghani dominate. Not a true landrace, but a nice purely Indica blend.

6 Likes

Hi Troy…Love your plants! Got a question, what are those little yellow clips you have on the branches?

3 Likes

Used to smoke Columbian…in the 1970’s Is this the same strain? Just beautiful!

5 Likes

They are hooks from plant yoyos. They help support the heavy limbs. I am in a perpetual grow so it isn’t practical to use netting

6 Likes

Hi
It’s not a true landrace but very reminiscent of the old school 70’s stuff we used to get.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Butterflymusic!

4 Likes

Hi Khatru…Thanks so much!

4 Likes

Hi Troy…Thanks so much for letting me know. They look more cool than the nets. I’ll check them out. Awesome!

3 Likes

Sweet Thai
A few days before the chop

20 Likes

It’s been over 40 years since I smoked it, but now the vaporizer will make it taste great I’m sure. Thanks for letting me know.

4 Likes

Hawaiian Haze. 37 days into the flip.

14 Likes

More of them

13 Likes

Some that finished already. Nice smooth smoke. Good head high, with a body high following.

14 Likes

The one thing I’m learning is the supporting of the branches once the flowering gets a bit closer to harvest. I’m trying to keep my plants after the harvest because I suck at making clones! Your grow is very nice…so organized & love the green spray of fan leaves. I just started this year to sniping the top of the plant to increase yields & give a better growth pattern for the plant. This is my first harvest after doing that. I’m happy to have this forum to share my photos & growing experience with you & everyone. Happy Growing! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

21 Likes