Show Your Homegrown!

I’m in love! How elegant is she!

3 Likes

Thank you! I have more waiting, but I’m quickly running out of space. I don’t grow just cannabis, but also medicinal flowers and herbs. I’m hoping to finish getting my room ready this week.

3 Likes

That’s my 12/12 tent. When i harvested my last non autoflower, i switched it to 16/8. This is my Maui Wowie clone that was gifted to me, still vegging until these autoflowers are done. I have a white widow auto at 10 weeks too filling the rest of the tent out.

12 Likes

Here’s today’s version. I hope y’all are having a good day thus far where you are. :yin_yang::v:

14 Likes

Week 4 for the ladys.

17 Likes

They are gorgeous and aesthetically pleasing. :slight_smile: I would love to know about how you are growing.

Also, is that a DIY tent? I’m asking because I’m in the market, but not averse to building out the room.

6 Likes

Columbian Gold

26 Likes

This is not a poor attempt at showing off because I don’t know what’s happening here. Is this what an autoflower does? Also, is this ruderalis autoflower? I’ve never seen this before. To be clear, the seeds are not HCC, and I have cut her down twice before flowering, so I thought? Maybe I stressed her out?She’s growing with ginger, marshmallow, spilanthes, and lemon balm. I had to add a filter so you could see what I’m talking about (budding). I haven’t flipped lights or anything yet. I’m doing some testing first.

Google Photos

9 Likes

Looks like a bushy plant in the early flowering stage :+1:

6 Likes

If you haven’t flipped your light schedule and she’s flowering, she’s an auto!

5 Likes

Thank you. I kept asking myself if she was. I must have gotten some seeds mixed up or something? (rhetorical) What do I do? Just let her grow out until?

5 Likes

Let her grow!

That’s the thing with autos. They flower regardless of the light schedule :sun_with_face::crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Are they regenerative? She seems happy in there with all her ‘friends.’ The goal was to plant 'like-environment companion plants. All of them are inhabitants of the same country and/or environment.

5 Likes

Those plants are looking crazy! Good job!

4 Likes

My soil is fox farms ocean forest mixed with pro-mix ph and my own organic/organic compost. I’m using 7gallon grow bags filled 80%. Light is 20/4, temps 77-82 (depending on stage) and humidity is 45-65 (again depending on stage).

My “tent” is just a closet with vapor barrier tacked to the wall/ceiling/floor with emergency blankets lining the inside. Very DIY and only cost 10$. I spent my initial investment on climate control, lighting and genetics.

I feed/water with RO/DI water PHed to 6.2. For feeding during veg I use black strap molasses mixed with compost tea I make. When they start to veg I cut the tea and molasses and use mono potassium phosphate, potassium sulfate, potassium nitrate, CSM+B, and some silica when I have them.

I defoliant weekly during veg, sometimes up to 50%. And instead of tieing down lst, I pull the branches up, to form an even canopy.

6 Likes

You are awesome. Thank you. Care to share your compost tea recipe? I’m about to buy a giant water butt.

5 Likes

Per 3 gallons of RO/DI I add 1cup of molasses, and 1lb of finished compost or worm castings, or equal parts each. I put the solids in a mesh bag. Agitate with an air stone for at least 2 hours, I let it go for 4 sometimes. Adjust PH to 6.2. Strain and water.

I have used most kinds of compost you can buy, mushroom compost works best for prebagged.

5 Likes

Super Hash. Few more weeks to go.

14 Likes

Awesome. I just bought a whole bunch of mushrooms, actually. I’m about to make some immunomodulators. Delicious stuff, my dogs love it. I’ll just use what I have left to make into your recipe. Do you think if I suspended the solids regularly with water that’s aerated with airstones continuously would be alright or would it ruin the tea? How are you adjusting pH?

Also, I’ve realized I’ve been running around here like a toddler. My apologies for being off topic y’all.

8 Likes

They are gorgeous. I caught myself staring at the patterns. :slight_smile:

5 Likes