Show Your Homegrown!

Have you grown starkillers before @CkNugz

1 Like

are they gold leaf auto or photo? Feminized?
I got about half doz auto in 1 gal at about 5 weeks flower. Had a male and tried/trying to fertilize my Acapulco Gold with it…Gold/Gold…maybe call it Pirates Booty

3 Likes

I have grown them b4, but I was rushed during the process.:sunglasses:, seems to me the strikz are stronger/more vigorous., Just like Galen Marek!..:muscle:

1 Like

They are Gold Leaf “FEM”…:sunglasses:, I actually seeded these with gelato pollen albeit very slightly. Thus I made “Starlato” which dont exist yet as far as I know., now I have to grow these out Starlato seeds to see how stable (TEST) they are., or if I have to double x em’ or bx em’…

2 Likes

Thank you my virtual friend.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Super Lemon Haze Day 91 from seed

11 Likes

Cultivar - i99

4 Likes

I smoked some Biker OG in Michigan a year and a half ago and it instantly was a favorite. I finally was able to find some Biker OG seeds and am very excited for this one, day 5 direct dirt bury in 5 gal.

The SFVOGK is doing great and I will most likely support the branches as they start to get heavier this next week. @Mrb53004

Wouldn’t let me upload a whole plant pic, will try again later. Happy Growing.

6 Likes

@CkNugz - “MOA” Scotch Bonnet, Orange

2 Likes

Spicy pepper would take on a whole new meaning if peppers could make cannabinoids.

What do you do w all those peppers? I have seen you post a lifetime supply.

Mostly hot sauces. It won’t be a lifetime supply though - I’m just hoping to make it to next year.

3 Likes

Rain so what. These dj short blueberries are kicking butt. I harvested the moms about 2 weeks ago. The biggest top on 1 gave in to the weather. But the smaller clones are still chugging along. These were taken 2 weeks after the solstice. Just some extras for fun while experimenting with this plant this year. It’s been raining here for a month straight now. These plants really handle the rain well.

I just call it mother natures bud wash. :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

These are kind of cool too, nothing to brag about. Just kind of cool to see that difference between two sister seeds. These were sativa cross that I tried. Neither one will be used next year because they are too slow for me. It’s just interesting to see how one express is purple traits and one stays green.

7 Likes

This one is pretty cool too. I’ve grown this one for seven years. It’s a sweet island skunk that’s grown on Vancouver Island in BC frequently. It’s real slow. At least this cut. I don’t ever cut it till November 1 or seventh. But it always takes the rain well and the buds are like mangoes and pineapple with a touch of lilac. I never smelled a skunk but how can I complain when she finishes so strong.:blush:

This one is pretty but another fail. It is the Durban poison x jilly bean I have been refining for the past 5 years. It’s the 2 I have worked with the most in my breeding hobby. I’ve had these cuts of Durbin poison and Jilly Bean since 2008. I re-clone the mamas and then bonsai the clones in my garage every winter. Anyway, this was the lower yielding one with buds that really look pretty. Just way to low yielding to keep alive. All the other ones hit 1 pound plus plants. I’ll be lucky if I get an ounce of this. It is 6ft tall.

YOU MUST BE ruthless at selection if you want your pollen chucking to be better than what you started with. Taking notes is a MUST.

9 Likes

Tieing down no top no cut

6 Likes

@Daddy1971 I see some neat looking tie downs there my friend…nice use of those clips and balls :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

They work great @retiredoldguy my little invention i come up with my own stall of training

2 Likes

SKL

Gassy, Skunky, Spicy & Citrusy = some took on one or the other aromas stronger than the others. Mainly noticing a gassy scent., yet the Skunk is more prevalent say in another., strikz taken from 2 different plants., yet all same cultivar. (550 watts total)

9 Likes

Nice man I like to grow some of that there

2 Likes

Like them there fried buds…I wonder what would happen if you deep fired a bud, that would decarboxy it…Would it be a new edible sensation? Remember, I coined it first
DeepFriedBuds…just pop a nugget in your mouth. Could season the coating with whatever floats your boat
Tempura, Italian seasoning, spicy hot like poppers, cheesers, etc

4 Likes