SFVOGK couple weeks to harvest!

Happy Growing!

4 Likes

Looking mighty fine my friend!!

3 Likes

you need to defrost the ice before you take your pictures… :grin:
Where is Frosty the snowman?

3 Likes

It’s lining up almost perfectly for Christmas too! Thinking some flower and some fudge/sour gummies. With trims from her and gelato I should be able to.

2 Likes

This is the best material item I think I have ever gotten for free, thanks Mike!

2 Likes

was my pleasure. I am glad that enough came up female for you to harvest a crop
I am in the process of moving, been a long hard period with MUCH ANXIETY
after I settle in (maybe by Christmas), I will shoot you an email with new seeds I picked up from a friend in Spain…we traded
Remind me and thanks for the great pics and support

4 Likes

Good luck with the move mike hope you have all the help you need .

2 Likes

HGCC Gelato, 14 weeks seed to harvest. I lost a main cola and four other tops to a herming plant she was with. So, she is lighter than she should be. Quality grow and great smell!

Plenty of trim and popcorn to make fudge, sour gummies and some brownies too!
Happy Growing

4 Likes

Sweet yeah we made some peanut butter balls an no bake cookies this week, EMMMMM mighty tasty the peanut butter balls are killer I give that stuff to my neighbors an they love them of course they are light weights they are pretty strong an the taste quality is superb lol, whats your recipe for your sour gummies

2 Likes

These are good and there are diff ways you can go with it: How To Make Weed Gummies: Pro Tips & The Best Recipe | HighThere!
And I use a sticky finger brownie recipe from an old shop in SF.

The caramel fudge…I keep to myself :wink: but just sub the 2tbsp butter with canna butter
I make all recipes stronger than what it calls for.

3 Likes

I have used this recipe for Gummies and they turned out great. The secret ingredient is Sorbitol for the gummy consistency. Citric Acid gives them a sour taste, use more or less to taste. Authentic Gummy Bear Recipe (+ Video) – Sugar Geek Show

I also add Sunflower Lecithin when I infuse the butter or coconut oil, the latter will give your gummies a coconut flavor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Plants 56 days from sprout, alien vs Triangle x strawberry nuggets

3 Likes

5 Likes

My critical purple autos, first green leaves on 9/2/21 , have 7 plants and they are looking better than my last grow of skunk autos , these little ladies are bushy, I tried a few different things but I’m learning as I go , they are under 2-2000w exlenvce lights and 1 2000w bloom spec in a room about 6+8by about 9 1/2 ft tall , temps have been approx 72-84f and humidity has been around 55-72%b, on a 18/6 cycle, I have another 4+4+8 tent that has 1 deelite auto just put in under a 1000w growstar lite I just got a few weeks ago I’ll take a few pics of that one and show sometime tomorrow, it is a big ok girl and she is getting bushy , I’m not a pro but I’m trying and I love it

3 Likes

Mike moving is a pain lol, bud I know you have some amazing smoke to sooth that ills you.

Take care

2 Likes

Pink Dream- Pink Kush x Cali Dream

6 Likes

Sweet thanks man appreciate it

1 Like

Gold leaf (fem) - via HGSC

4 Likes

Starkiller

6 Likes

Beautiful plant nice job i like them colors @CkNugz

4 Likes