Show Your Homegrown!

I have not received the seeds yet. Every day has been feeling like Christmas Eve…waiting for the mail man to deliver, but I think they were put on a slow boat to China…the mail delivery has really seemed to fall behind.

1 Like

Week 5 getting frosty

5 Likes

The way my leaves are turning yellow on the ends makes me wonder about a cal/mag deficiency . Is there a product you would recommend for that?

1 Like

Botanicare is pretty good i use to use it i make my own now it’s good brand

2 Likes

@Kronic has a DIY product. I tweak it…1 tblspn ground egg shell, 1 tblspn vinegar or lemon juice, a little water…shake / sit for 2/3 days shaking often. Add 1tspn epson salt. Add to 1 gal water
add 1 tspn molasses (if you have), little kelp (if you have)…shake,add to spray bottle, spray when lights come on
Soil nutrients takes time to be absorbed by plant. Foliar spray is absorbed in a couple days

5 Likes

Great looking stuff everyone!! I just love looking at everyone’s various ways of growing, as well as what those methods produce.

Harvesting a small gelato plant in another day or two.
Just harvested a small purple kush x white russian. Pics here:

4 Likes

Ooh pretty. Looks great

3 Likes

Harlequin Kimbo Kush v.CBD. I took this image while it was still curing x 1 week.

8 Likes

That makes my mouth water! Looks lovely

3 Likes

Smoked some nearly cured Super Hash Thai 3 hours ago. The initial high is very sativa-like
stimulating. Made me wanna do something.

I polished, tuned and played these guitars for a couple hours.

Then the high morphed into a stoney indica style stone. That’s where I am right now.

I can hardly type this out!

7 Likes

Thanks…I guess I know what the high is like…Thanks for the report

3 Likes

So it made you want to do something and you tuned the guitars, is that right?

Love the paisley! :v:t2:

2 Likes

Yes. It has an energizing quality. It makes you want to accomplish something. You’ll find out! :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I appreciate the faith. :v:t2:

2 Likes

week 12 for my cream auto flower. Super frosty!! And smells amazing. Trichomes are cloudy but no amber ones yet. I like to wait until they are about 50% amber. I seem to get the most out of the flavor and terpenes the longer I wait. I have learned that it’s not all about the thc levels. The terpenes add to the overall high and experience the more I get out of her way and fully express what she (the strain) has to offer. The happy I am when it comes to harvesting and smoking her flowers.

5 Likes

Looks great! Have you tried IR, UVA/UVB to pump up the terpines? 50% amber is a big loss of THC unless you are a BIG FAN of couchlock. If you are, pick a strain more conducive to putting you out without losing your THC count.
I added a STRAIGHT BLUE (360-490k) light as a test. It is supposed to increase terpines and THC according to recent 2019 studies. Just a pair of small 25w but enough to test a plant or 2.

3 Likes

My best grow here is some Humbolt Master Kush. 119 grams. 4.17 ounces

There are some many great looking plants, I hope to learn more and improve my own grows.

5 Likes

4.7oz and you want to do better? If I were you, I would be satisfied with that kind of return and be lucky to match it again.
That is some killa you go going on…

4 Likes

Thank you. That one was 3 years ago and haven’t had anything near that one since. So yes I’m over the moon on that grow beyond satisfied but it has been a one off. I would like to have more consistent grows.

2 Likes

So if I wait for the amber to set in I will lose thc