Should I be training or something?

Sir, where you getting your seeds. Seems like their product is bad. I don’t know, just saying

1 Like

I got them here…The other seeds are fairing well, it is just the GG4 that I cannot get to sprout. I had 1 seed out of 8 pop a tail, nothing with the rest.

1 Like

Do HGC guarantee their seeds?? Maybe drop them a line.

1 Like

Yes they do. But you only get to do it once per order. I ordered $500 worth of seed so I will wait a while before I make a claim. You have to keep records, pics, dates, batch numbers…dot the i’s,cross the t’s. I have so many other strains that I am not too concerned. My wife likes GG4 the best but nothing wrong with:
Tangerine, Pineapple, Bruce, GSC, GDP, AK47, WW, WonderWoman (a high producing indica), Silver Haze, Lemon Haze, Gelato, GorillaGirl, Orange Sherbet, and a few more. Also CBD RED and 30:1. Just dried red and 30:1 still flowering. Medicinal use.
Ok, have a great day…off to work I go

1 Like

Have a great day and I hope you have better luck with GG#4

1 Like

Personally I would start a Scrog but lst is also a great method to increase your yield.

1 Like

I like the SCROG idea, but I’ve got my WW auto and she’s almost to harvest.

Your thoughts

1 Like

So going to get a SCROG net, but concerned about my WW auto (4/5 wk flowering) dont want to stress her too much.

20201105_101827|375x500

Thoughts

1 Like

If the one on the right is WW, i would consider just lst the main cola - gentle bend, little at a time, rolling gently between fingers to loosen the stem so it doesn’t break, and that is it. If you bend over that main cola, you almost have a sea of green. Many of the tops will be part of the canopy. I would also trim some of the fan leaves ( Schwazzing)
Remember, this is an opinion. I would seek opinions from other greats, like MDBud, Kronic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9G3gKyZRg8), Khatru…

1 Like

I wouldn’t touch the auto at all but that’s me.
She is well past veg and won’t grow those leaves back. I see no sense in removing her solar panels. You want those leaves to power the buds.

As far as the other plant, it’s gonna be difficult to train a scrog with another plant in there.

How tall is your tent? She may be ready to flip if you don’t want to run out of vertical space. It’s hard to tell from the pics.

1 Like

Hi ya’ll, thanks for the thoughts. I LSTed my GDP - photo.

Not bothering my WW - auto, you’re right she is 5 wks into flower.

Have a great weekend & happy growing

4 Likes

I agree, my GDP is vegging, so I decided to do more lst.

Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Even God does a little LST now and then, check out the tree in my front yard.

2 Likes

This is true @dmtscravey, fall is upon us.

BUT, we have a lil bit of summer growing in the tent lol.

2 Likes

Hey @Adcrag i seen that you wrote that your WW is 5 weeks into flower? You might be a little ahead with that. She looks to be 2 or 3 weeks into flower. By week 5 you should have nice formed colas. Just a heads up. Happy Growing

1 Like

Lol @2Grow4Love, I’m probably a lot off. Cuz I’m flying by the seat of my psnts​:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

So glad I’m on this forum, definitely helps keep us newbies from hurting our girls.

Took these 11/7

Thanks

4 Likes

Trust me @Adcrag i know exactly what your going through. My first grow i was a nervous wreck lol. Here are a couple pics from my White Widow Auto from Week 3 vs Week 5. As always Happy Growing! Btw your killing it!! Keep it up

5 Likes

My WW auto is starting to stack up.

Waiting for the trichomes baby!! Thanks & have a good day

5 Likes

Buds baby buds. LOOKing GOOOOoood! Nice recovery, way to go

3 Likes

Depending on how much longer the WW has to go, I would just let it finish out and then start the scrog. Unless the GDP is an auto also? In that case I would just do the LST method. Or if you’re able to separate the 2 that is always an option.

3 Likes