Should I be training or something?

@Mrpiff sounds reasonable. I’ll keep ya’ll posted. Thanks

1 Like

DMT - on mine, if I press the temp 2x, it switched from F to C, maybe your does, maybe not

2 Likes

Yeppers, I usually do not touch Autos. I did start some GSCookie Auto and One I topped, One I Fimmed. Both are doing ok. I did this at 3rd node, they were only a couple/few weeks old.
I have a GDP photo. I am starting to trim the fan leaves at this time as I may 12/12 soon since winter is coming. I am at 4th node going into 5th.
I like em short, I like em bushy…Oh Gloria, want more of ya

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, tried it , no go!

1 Like

So my WW - auto is something else!! She looks a lil sad, feed this morning & took these just before lights out 18/6 cycle.

Thoughts??

3 Likes

They do look great, except a little sad (as you said) for now. There are a lot of knowledgable people in this forum that are great at sharing their experiences. I’m sure you’ll get some great feedback soon. I’m interested in knowing what the answer is as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Adcrag drooping can be from temp, humidity, or over watering if you just fed. Do you have the room temp and humidity too?

1 Like

I would ask - What was the last thing you did here before the plant drooped? Was it feed, water, change something? It is strange for humidity to JUST CHANGE unless there was a change of ; New Light, time on/off lights, Temperature where tent is, etc. There is usually an indicator that triggers the droop, especially if it has been good all along till now. New nutes?

1 Like

Good morning all (at least in my time zone). I can’t believe I’m up checking on my girl :neutral_face:

Anyway, she looks better!!! I think I over watered & adjusted her ties. Humidity 59% & temp 72• - no change there.

Before

And maybe 5 hours after!!:hugs::hugs:

Thanks all, this hobby is so exciting & nerve wracking!! Have a great one & be WELL♥️

3 Likes

And FYI, my GDP - photo, just gets bushy & beautiful lush green. I’m a proud mama :rofl:

Happy growing ya’ll

3 Likes

@Adcrag looking gorgeous. Glad the ladies bounced back. I suspected it was slight over watering but asked for humidity and temperature just to be sure. Happy growing. :v:

2 Likes

Thanks @MDBuds. Guess I should sleep now. Take care

2 Likes

My girl bounced back :clap::clap:

No water today!! I’ll keep ya’ll posted

3 Likes

@MDBuds At what age do I do the fimming? am I understanding it right where I do it on the 3rd set of actual leaves that sprout. I am going to fim one of my white widows and I’m going to top the other And see how they each react. I’ve got topping and pruning down to a pretty good art but I’ve not ever tried fimming and so I was curious on again what age I do that at? And thank you for your knowledge and encouragement!

2 Likes

@dmtscravey do it after the 4th or fifth node. So after it has 4 to 5 sets of real leaves you trim the new growth on the top node like this.

3 Likes

MDBuds is always spot on. I have only auto’s and do not like to touch them later in the stage. Here, where you are at now, is where I began my training. When I got that tip on the 3rd node. I trimmed. These are my GSC autos

(todays pic, topped at 3rd node!)
IMG_20201101_121956|375x500 (today the FIMMED)

2 Days ago
The black pot was fimmed, the beige pot was topped. The Topping did MUCH better than the FIM. These were sisters, started same day, same soil, nutes, conditions. The topped one far outperformed the fimmed one.

4 Likes

@dmtscravey I’d be interested to see how each plant grows based on topping ir timing. Keep us posted & live seeing your grow.

My WW auto is coming along.

Have a good day

3 Likes

@Adcrag I will keep you posted mine are photo Not autos, I’ve not tried the auto yet. I do plan on trying them in the future though so I also am keeping an eye on how yours do. Which Yours look to be doing great for you so you must be doing something right keep up the good growing!!

1 Like

@dmtscravey thanks. My other is a photo GDP she’s looking good, should start getting taller (I think lol).

The WW trichomes are forming, not cloudy & no brown pistols. But harvest is probably 4 wks out!

When I harvest WW, I have NORTHERN LIGHTS & when GDP is done, I’m planting pineapple express.

Happy growing

1 Like

How funny, I just harvested and now i have GDP (flowering), Pineapple, GSC, and am sprouting Lemon Haze, GG4 (trying again for the 4th time, so far 6 of 8 seeds failed), AK47

1 Like