Should I add another light

I have a marsh Hydro 1000w light in my two by four by five tent. Growing Northern Lights. Have 2 plants that are in wk 5 in flower. Other plants have just been flipped to 12 12. I use the Flora nutrients trio.Would it benefit me to add another light. I have a couple on hand. One is a Yintatech with veg and bloom button, the other is a Marsh Hydro 600 watt. Would it benefit me to add one of these??

2 Likes

@Rusty in my opinion use all the lights you have until the plant says stop

nice looking plants!

4 Likes

Thank you my friend Coming from you that means something. I have been shadowing you and a couple more hoping to get all the knowledge I can.

1 Like

Your plants need as much light as you can give them and they can tolerate… use your hand over the plants for a general feeling of heat…if your hand is more than just a little warm your plant probably won’t tolerate it so raise it or cut back on intensity if you have that option. I have found keeping roots in the 70-75 degree F range helps her tolerate the higher intensity. If you add the other 2 lights in your tent it is going to get a lot hotter in there so watch out for heat stress and sweating

1 Like

If you have high intensity make sure your humidity is spot on the leafs will sweet and get burn .more intensity means more humidity along with heat so make sure you have plenty of air flow

2 Likes