Seeds in buds viable?

man I gotta make some moon rocks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I agree with Kronic 100%. In my opinion if it’s “nanners” up in the bud tops (even on popcorn lower buds) they tend to be stable feminizes seeds.

The hermaphrodite traits shine thru when the stamens are full flowers under the calyxes and out at the main nodes. Like the same early areas you look for pre-pistils during sexing unknown seedlings.

That has been my experience.:+1:

1 Like

I have stressed other wise stable ladies on purpose too. To flip the point of view.

What I mean is if gifted a delightful cut of something, or only got fem seeds and want more this can work to back cross b(x) the female. Do everything wrong:
Leave lights 24 hours. Then drop them to 7hours. Then go 24 on. Then leave her in a dark closet or paper bag for 3 days on the dark side of the moon.

Dry her to gasping for a drop limp leaves, then soak her feet in 4” of standing water. Get her in the sauna 3 days. Then put her out in the cold naked. Etc etc get creative. Part of the fun of this is to see what limits cannabis can take.

Then if you get bananas on the bud tops I use them. If under the flowers or main nodes I put them in the bird feeder hopper.

2 Likes

Them being the seeds.

2 Likes

@Noddykitty @Kronic here’s an old columbo seed i planted in a bucket with another plant to see if it would sprout on it’s own. i think i showed it over in How To Grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized as a seedling. i always consider the red more panama but this was gold back in the day. and of course Regs. it’s the one in the front after i transplanted it into that bucket from the other plants

2 Likes

@DollarBill Oh heck yea look at those girls go! They definitely took off, now it’ll be exciting to really see them start vegging! :smiley:

1 Like

@Kronic :laughing: i call all three of those my “itty bitties” when my wife’s not listening. That Mountain Goat looking smelling dude that was in our private road, wife finaly ask me what i told him :v: told him, i Once Kissed a Buffalo and i thought he was my Son

2 Likes

@DollarBill hahaha that’s too funny XD hahaha hey man he coulda been your son O.O hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Kronic hahahaha damn you left at 18 years old :v: what are you doing back?

3 Likes