Seedlings started

MTF Beginning to hit her stride (Clone)

Trim the Fan Leafs, add Compost Tea

Weekly update, :yin_yang::eyes:

1 Like

Very nice. I wish I had your space. I only have a 2 x 2’. With 3 in.

1 Like

I started with a 2x4x5’ box i had built! It worked well, i jumped to 4x6x6’ tent! Hind site could have went with a 3x3x6’ but its nice having space to spread out :yin_yang:

1 Like

MTF clone, outside grow with additional light to keep in Veg

6.8 weeks from Light switch progress report

1 Like

was getting leggy! Had to do it! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::yin_yang:

top, fim or more LST :yin_yang::woozy_face::ballot_box_with_check:

I’d suggest back-tying the stem when you bend them like that. Notice how in the last picture the stem is no longer coming straight up out of the media . . . it has been pulled over in the training process.

Tie an anchor to the lower stem before you bend it over and you’ll reduce stress and damage to the root system.

1 Like

Right, i have yet to remember to do that! She was harden at the bending point probable would have snapped if the soil didn’t give: she is a clone outside with the Tent occupied for another 4-5 weeks: she has time to recover :yin_yang:

If they’re too stiff just crush and twist the stems a bit before you bend it. She’ll lay right where you want without snapping or splitting the main stem when training upper branches.

1 Like

Right! Thanks for that info. I have in the past when a G13 out grew the tent: didn’t think of it this time :yin_yang:

week 7.8 in Flower. :yin_yang:

1 Like

Chopped, discovered spider mites! Bud washed with water & peroxide rinsed hang wet trim! Just the one plant!

lucky the pots were marked got them mixed up in my head! This was the ATF! :yin_yang:

Of course i didn’t do it and moving the plant each day back and forth to extend the light exposure it snapped! Murphys law in effect :yin_yang:

week 9 of flower:

1 Like

Gathering my thoughts and changing equipment: continuing my journey towards Organic growing :yin_yang: going to move to (2) Earth boxes! Working on a large scale pot (45g) mixing my own soil. This time i can’t wait to Chop so that i can begin this new journey into grow your own Med :100:

going to chop tomorrow @ 10 weeks in Flower :yin_yang: Needed string tied between the stakes for additional support

2 Likes