Seedlings started

Nice! Looks like a super healthy plant! is there a reason to plant on the opposite side of the earth box?

Where are you getting your genetics?

1 Like

Thanks, its easier to see down the fill tube! :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check: The Clones will be 2 ea box with 1 exception having just 1 won’t Veg long is the plan

The auto’s was Pacific seed bank the GG was MSNL :yin_yang:

Defoil EB’s 1, 2 & 3 add 2L of filtered water to the reservoir of #1 ![image|668x500](upload://oUz4mtkBF9PD6EVpfddACcsVV0A no.jpeg)

Out door Mother Plant is leading the Charge :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::sunny::palm_tree::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

1 Like

I rearranged the EB’s so that all fill tubes are facing the door of the tent: will see how that go’s :nerd_face:

that’s smart! pro tip!

1 Like

Thanks :nerd_face: this is my first time Running 4 EB’s Last run was just 2 and a 45gal container: its definitely a plus at this stage: :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check:

@Ldub i topped this out side Mother plant more than half way down to make more tops not evergreen tree look: its a GG #4 still made it to just under 6ft with EB :yin_yang:

what does the cup do?

1 Like

Lol, its a personal Humidity Dome! If i go straight to Soil or cup i dome them until the grow roots: :yin_yang:

do you do that with seeds?

1 Like

You can do it with seeds if you need the Humidity high while your tent is in Flower: but normally you won’t need due to the seed having a Tap root to uptake water: the Clone doesn’t have any roots so can dry out and die in minutes! Depending on environment :yin_yang:

i am trying my very first clone, but i didn’t think to do that. I don’t have a tent,

I 2
I think my 2 plants are about ready to harvest. I did not top them or anything so they are kind of sparse. I think i will try topping the next group

1 Like

It appears to me that you need a more powerful light, or move it a lot closer to the plants: :yin_yang:

worked out the keepers, the 2 in cups will be gifts. Mother developing buttons out side @ 13:05 mins of Sun up to down

Flowering Count down to Ripen Nugs

i plan on buying one more light. I have it above the two plants that i just moved into this room. I think i can start growing four plants at a time now.

1 Like

White Paint, or some sort of Reflective Material would help too: :yin_yang:

maybe i will put something reflective behind them. I am using a closet in my spare bedroom and it seems to be the right size

1 Like