Seed to harvest - Auto 80 days

@chasworks its been a while… checking in to see if any life on the forum. Hope you’re doing well… Just finished up fall autos. If you have the grape crinkle x ST (AKA Grape crush) that’s basically the one below.

“Grape Crush” day 80 from seed. Earthbox, BAS lite, my own top dress blend, water.

Not the fattest nugs like the other GC… but very dense. Distributed her weight well as I kept quite a bit of branching. She was topped at around 2weeks. and kept 4 satelites. All six stems were pretty much whole trees and she spread out nice to carry it all.

Whole tree (minus a few branches that got clipped early). She was a half pound auto… all rock solid. The other one I did with her (straw nugs x ww bx1) was also a massive half pounder of some the rankest weed ive grown all year).

All the side branching was lollipopped to 3-4 nodes.

She has beautiful floral/ grapey tones with hints of spice that complement the gelato that dominates her. Very smooth smoke… Waxy on the pallet and the crinkle comes through on the tongue smacking. Its good shit… Grow it @chasworks

1 Like

Hey Robert :yin_yang: First those girls looked really good! A pound between the (2) sounds real Nice: i broke down the indoor set up, for the first time in years i was off the continuos grow: i had those 8 clones which not only filled the 4 EB’s but my storage fridge too! Months later i have 2 small Caremelicious out door fall season plants going.

1 Like

The caramelicious has been good to you :). Yeah bro, that was haul… plus I had one auto (a quad berry) that early triggered but still got about 70g of solid nug off her. This why I don’t mess with photos anymore. 75-90 seed to harvest and so many good auto options now… All these are topped around day 14.

Here’s a peak at my next girls at 63 days today (9 weeks from bean drop)

Blueberry pie Oreoz

Blueberry pie Oreoz

Grape Crush nugs

Grape Crush branching

Oreoz Cookies (DAY 30)

The stinker of the group …Limeade Oreoz

2 Likes

Those are some tasty nugs there! How did the solar panel work for you? You said it was a single panel i believe: i put our house on the market thats why i broke down the indoor set up! :yin_yang: Plan to move from endless summer to endless spring! :yin_yang::wink:

1 Like

Robert, everything good? Did the storm effect you directly?? :yin_yang:

1 Like

@Chasworks no we are far from the storm… I still am just running off electricity since I never got it set up… But I have two panels for it.

Anyways… We’re headed to day 73 from seed on these autos… Smelling very good :slight_smile:

Some more Grape Crush at day 72 in photo

Blueberry Pie Oreos

Limeade Oreoz

Grape Crush

Blueberry Pie Oreoz

Probably be harvesting the three ladies of the next 7 to 21 days. Overall happy considering it’s still hot. Are you staying in Mexico?