Sea of Runtz - Seed to Smoke Grow Diary

Here is where I’ll be posting the “Sea of Runtz” Daily updates! Follow this along on The Cannabis Kronicles YouTube (www.YouTube.com/c/thecannabiskronicles) and get hyped for the full Seed to Stoned Short Length YouTube video I’m creating for Homegrown Cannabis Co and their YouTube Channel!

You’ll see this full grow in 10 minutes with the magic of editing, however for those who like day to day updates I’ll be posting daily here and Instagram.com/thecannabiskronicles.

I’ll also be posting weekly updates of the garden at www.HomegrownDiary.com so we can document everything we do and check which mediums had the best gram to watt ratio!

These are going underneath the Spider Farmer SF4000 under 24 hours of light for the first 30 days.

I’ll be growing these plants in 3 different grow mediums, @Riococommj from Instagram Coco Blocks and Bags, Rockwool cubes that will go into @Hydrobucket from Instagram Deep Water Culture Buckets, and Roots Organic 707 Soil Blend. 2 soil, 4 coco, and 4 hydro.

I’m really excited for this grow to test myself as a grower, educator, and really put my knowledge to the test. I’ve been applying everything I know this last year and some months and it’s been crazy to see the progress. I’m excited for this next “Sea of Runtz”.

Check out Runtz Feminized here —> https://homegrowncannabisco.com/products/runtz-feminized-marijuana-seedshttps://homegrowncannabisco.com/products/runtz-feminized-marijuana-seeds <----

Much Love and Happy Growing - Kronic

5 Likes

Day 1 of Germination - Paper Towel Method using 2/3 Distilled Water to 1/3 Hydrogen Peroxide to soak the paper towel then into a warm dark place like a cabinet for 24 to 48 hours. In less than 24 hours all 10 Germinated. Check next photo!

4 Likes

15 Hours after Germination and Day 1 of Life.

4 Likes

I’m excited!

5 Likes

Great seed close ups @Kronic !

I’ll be following from seed to smoke :+1:

3 Likes

Here is day 21 for the Runtz

4 Likes

Day 25 they got a transplant and the coco runtz is finally coming back!

5 Likes

Day 35 and the girls got FIMed and LST training :smiley:

5 Likes

Day 39 which was yesterday as I post this, the coco girl is coming back nicely and the girls responded to their training wonderfully!

5 Likes

Love the colors! :v: Insert more words.

2 Likes

It looked touch and go for a couple tiny seedlings.

Looks like they made a nice recovery :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! They’re definitely looking much healthier :smiley:

2 Likes

@Khatru right?! I lost a couple cause of you know, waterboarding them to death, but the survivors are doing great XD hahah my poor drowned ladies lmao

3 Likes

@Kronic what ya got going there auto’s or fems

1 Like

@Hippy1978 They are fems :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested to see / hear how they come out. I just got some Rainbow RUNTZ but will hold off sprouting until after the heat wave and residential issues are resolved…

1 Like

@Mrb53004 sorry to hear about residential issues. Rainbow Runtz sounds yummy! I’m hyped to see these Runtz turn out and see what all the hype is truly about :wink: