Revegging my bubblegum haze

Ok so i chopped er down an she’s drying haven’t tried it yet im waiting a couple weeks b4 I do, but anything here thats anyone can see that I should do, I taped up all the cuts should I clip the tops out of the lil popcorn buds?? @m

1 Like

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 any suggestions would be much appreciated sir!!

1 Like

I couldn’t do better myself for a reveg…Now comes the unflip…@Kronic I think may have mentioned he goes to a 6/2 x 3 schedule. I just go to 20/4
It gets funky / funny leaves like mutation, then it begins the process of going back to vegetation…usually a couple weeks. Make sure feeding is back at a veg state with N as the high nute

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 @Hippy1978 I use 6 on 2 off 6 on 2 off 6 on 2 off for a veg cycle normally but for revegging I do two weeks of 24 hours of light to help prompt that regrowth. Really maximize that vegging. Once it gets going I’ll swap to 18/6 whether its true 18 on 6 off or 6 on 2 off 6 on 2 off 6 on 2 off :slight_smile: Happy growing!

3 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate you all

To be honest, I have never tried myself. I always look at the stems and rootballs as composter treasures. I tend to always have so many seeds i give them to friends or I just fill up the bird feeder. I can get jars full from failed breeder projects. And I clone everything until I know if I have to have it. Sometimes just to keep up the practice on idle hands.

I have read along the threads, but it will be fun to watch yours in live action. Please keep us updated.

1 Like

Ah…to have excess…Excess growing room, excess seeds, excess time, Wish that was me… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 I have some reg. Mac1 and skittles seeds if you need

1 Like

@Kronic - is there any benefit to going 6/2x3 over 18/6? Just curious as I’m trying various methods to see what they do in terms of final product. Really just me experimenting - like what’s the difference in yield between a 1/2/3 gallon pot or the difference between a plant using LST and others that only get topped?

1 Like

I will let you know as we get a little closer to OUTDOOR plantings. My tent is full (over 32 plants) and I’m kinda inbetween right now. I usually grow autos in my tent and photo’s I get ready for outside in about 3/4 weeks so I am at a standstill…Thanks for the offer. I have some also and if you care to trade, I am up for it. Many of us trade seeds with each other.
We usually meet over at

1 Like

Cool thats good to know thanks and dam 32 huh I’d be over whelmed

thats what pops up when I click on your link

email me
[email protected]
lets go from there

Sent ya email said testing