Purple Kush Pipe

Ok so I was bored (& stoned) and thought what better way to smoke Purple Kush than through Purple Kush!!
So I made a pipe out of my last grows stalk of (u guessed it) Purple Kush lol

6 Likes

somebody has WAY TOO MUCH time on their hands :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like it!

Looks like how they do it in the old country.

Bored and stoned… lol! :+1::v:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Thats the best thing I’ve seen in a while…let us know how many uses you get out of it i might try it with my gelato when it’s done

3 Likes

That is too cool! I love the true “retro look” - almost looks like something we used to create when you needed a smoke but had no way to smoke it!

2 Likes

Dammit now I got to try that. When I live in Puerto Rico we didnt have a pipe so we used carrots, apples, pears, and coconuts. We lived WAY up in the mountains on a coffee farm, getting to town was an all day event so we made due with what we had.

2 Likes

Ok it smokes awesome!! My wife and I sat down and smoked a bowl out of it and it works fabulous lol I Grew up in the Midwest and we used apples and corn cobs and what not.

3 Likes

OMG you’re all bringing back some serious memories from my “younger days”!!

4 Likes

@dmtscravey hahaha this is amazing! Reminds me of using apples! What a nifty way to smoke, I’m sure many before us have enjoyed these types of pipes :wink:

2 Likes

I am still laughing at this one. The other day I went in the tent and instead of looking at the buds, I first looked at the stem and wondered would this make a good pipe? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes yes it would! It actually hits pretty decent the first couple of hits taste a little like stems but after that it is fine. Happy Smoking :v:

2 Likes

Nice job @dmtscravey looks great happy smoking

1 Like