Progress Pics! GG#4

GG#4 is getting close! White Widow and Blueberry X Big Devil coming shortly after!

10 Likes

Beautiful color and trichs. Great looking plants.

2 Likes

They look really good @Highigan !

2 Likes

Super fantastic job! Much love and care in that room!

2 Likes

Beautiful great pics and nice color on those.

2 Likes

Really nice looking girls, She looks like a keeper

2 Likes

Beautiful plants keep up the good work

2 Likes

Nice, can’t wait for my WW.

Happy growing

6 Likes

@Highigan BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously love seeing your grow, I cannot wait to see these beauties dried :wink:

1 Like

@Adcrag Your ww looks great! My row of WW is next to start budding! Plants lookin good! WW seems to be very strong all of the seeds I planted took off!

4 Likes

Me too! I cant wait to smoke them! :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Highigan nothing like smoking your own :wink:

My WW auto is Pre-flowering :+1:t5::+1:t5:. Did a lite LST, my canopy is wider. Can’t wait to reap the rewards of my efforts.

Happy growing

7 Likes

How are your white widows coming along? Mine are starting to blow up! Cant wait to see how the dubs start coming in! GG#4 will most likely be harvested this week!

9 Likes

@Highigan Damn man these are really chunking up! Seriously looking beautiful :smiley: Look at all those pretty leaves :wink:

Nice!!! I can’t wait for my grow to get into full bloom.

5 Likes

If you want ur pistols to turn start giving your plant cold water.

1 Like

Well guys here are some shots of the GG#4 trimmed up, these were my first autos ever, had some wild temp swings and since the grow room is in the garage harder to control, I think that’s why they went very dark in color, smell amazing! Here’s some pics and a comparison with some other stuff I have so you can see how much darker they are. Got 2.5oz from 3 plants, learned alot tho and used that on the white widows that are finishing up soon and much larger yield it looks like on those! Overall very happy with how they turned out for a first go, excited to try more autos!

5 Likes

Great job. Good looking buds. The colder temps will produce more dark colors. See @MDBuds or @Kronic post for a detailed explanation and the science behind it. The pleasure and satisfaction that comes from growing your own is second to none.

2 Likes

Those WW look great. Mine is coming along too. She’s fading & losing fan leaves. Harvest soon!!

5 Likes