I noticed some very tiny changes a week ago that didn’t look good and today I saw them begin to express themselves more clearly. The background:
- Pineapple Jack from seed
- Flipped to flower (12/12) two days ago.
- Fed them with various nutes (mainly castings) early and a few weeks back.
- Fed them Down to Earth Organic 4-8-4 yesterday and watered.
- Had fungus gnats and treated with diatomaceous earth and spinosad. They seem to be gone.
- Temp is steady around 70-75 degrees, RH 50%-60%.
- Don’t know my pH. It was pretty neutral when I started and I used coffee to try to lower it. Haven’t checked it since.
Here are the photos. The first is the only leaf with that problem problem I have seen. Some other pics show are brown tips on new growth. Haven’t seen brown tips on older growth. A few leaves are
curling downward at the edges. Haven’t seen brown tips on older growth. Did see whitish tips on older leaves a week or two ago, but that seemed to clear up. Also had tiny tears in leaves but that seems to have been stopped when the fungus gnats were finally under control.
Very concerned about the big leaf with what looks like phosphorous deficiency but hoping the 4-8-4 will fix that. The brown tips…I don’t know.