Plant with only fan leaves will it recover

Had a rodent come to my grow and eat one plant and another was knocked over. I’ve topped plants before but this is a seedling. I want a male plant and had 6 plants, now it’s 5 if this one survives .Mouse is no longer an issue.

1 Like

Can you post a picture?

1 Like

Sure.
It had new leaves popping out the other day, I was happy. Yesterday morning I saw that the new growth was eaten. I move the plant away from the wall. Another mouse is no longer in the garden so I hope that’s it.

1 Like

I have 15 cats and don’t have this problem. Adopt cats

One plant is recovering nicely and one is stunted but never died. We have a cat who is a good hunter but does not go to the grow room often. He is a shelter cat and they told us he lived in quarantine while he was there, he beat up all other cats. He loves people and he plays with dogs, but as they said he is the only cat in the house.

1 Like

1st pic is the stunted plant the second pic in the middle is the better recovering plant

My problem is everytime I go to unzip my tent here comes my cat. He loves to eat the leaves. I have never seen anything like it!

Keep a water misting bottle on hand . . . couple sprays the next time or two they run to the zipper, they’ll get the message with just their feelings hurt.

1 Like