Photoperiod redo

@chasworks obviously a little rusty on the fotos… The last attempt with nanner fest just about had me turning the 5x5 into a vegetable tent. This may be the last foto for a while anyways as the autos are just funner and everything happens so much faster. Just decided to run 1 again to leave me more spots for autos… Same strain see if I can do better this time.

Set UP: 5x5x8, SpectraMax1000 24" above canopy, 7gal EB with build soil 3.0 (top dressed with craft blend), C02, Temps Low 65-68, High 77-82, RH 51%. Currently variable spectrum and intensity for 13.0 hrs per day… Will go to 12 at end of week 6 flower… Not sure I’ll go to 11hrs at end of week 8 but the spectrum will definitely change quite a bit. Anyways… here’s how’s she’s looking… Haven’t seen any nanners yet and trying to keep the enviro pretty steady and calm.

Fanta Sea (wedding cake X) in week 3 flower.

1 Like

She is a beauty, going to be a nice haul in the end! :yin_yang:

1 Like

@Chasworks into week 5 flower… Seems like she’s just now catching 2nd wind. She stacking stinky and frosty now… Earth Box crushing it… Not sure I can find a deficient left in the tent. Happy 420!

Uploading: IMG_1635.HEIC…

1 Like

Back at you Robert, Happy 420 :yin_yang::wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Chasworks heading down the home stretch… about 2 weeks to finish up. Definitely going better than the last… Talk about dense frosty cake batter, oranges and dank. Smelling delicious. If I can keep from screwing up down the stretch she should be a home run. But right now, she is progressing through every stage and hasn’t really even given up a tip yet.

Stacking diamonds

Uploading: IMG_2031.HEIC…

1 Like

She is a sight to see Robert! Those nugs looking good