Photoperiod redo

@chasworks obviously a little rusty on the fotos… The last attempt with nanner fest just about had me turning the 5x5 into a vegetable tent. This may be the last foto for a while anyways as the autos are just funner and everything happens so much faster. Just decided to run 1 again to leave me more spots for autos… Same strain see if I can do better this time.

Set UP: 5x5x8, SpectraMax1000 24" above canopy, 7gal EB with build soil 3.0 (top dressed with craft blend), C02, Temps Low 65-68, High 77-82, RH 51%. Currently variable spectrum and intensity for 13.0 hrs per day… Will go to 12 at end of week 6 flower… Not sure I’ll go to 11hrs at end of week 8 but the spectrum will definitely change quite a bit. Anyways… here’s how’s she’s looking… Haven’t seen any nanners yet and trying to keep the enviro pretty steady and calm.

Fanta Sea (wedding cake X) in week 3 flower.

1 Like

She is a beauty, going to be a nice haul in the end! :yin_yang:

2 Likes

@Chasworks into week 5 flower… Seems like she’s just now catching 2nd wind. She stacking stinky and frosty now… Earth Box crushing it… Not sure I can find a deficient left in the tent. Happy 420!

Uploading: IMG_1635.HEIC…

1 Like

Back at you Robert, Happy 420 :yin_yang::wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Chasworks heading down the home stretch… about 2 weeks to finish up. Definitely going better than the last… Talk about dense frosty cake batter, oranges and dank. Smelling delicious. If I can keep from screwing up down the stretch she should be a home run. But right now, she is progressing through every stage and hasn’t really even given up a tip yet.

Stacking diamonds

Uploading: IMG_2031.HEIC…

2 Likes

She is a sight to see Robert! Those nugs looking good

1 Like

@Chasworks Definitely a better showing than my last attempt/ failure :slight_smile: That’s why I don’t give up… Very pleasurable grow and I knew she had it in her if I did my job… And she is fully danked out.

Here she is with about a week to go… If I remember I’ll comeback and pos a pic at harvest. Very beautiful grow. Still very healthy and giving herself up perfectly. She’s finishing quick now.

Open them up and zoom… These flowers are worth the click. She outdid herself and she’s not done yet.

2 Likes

She is clearly all she can be! Wow excellent work :100::fire:

2 Likes

Robert, the Cucumber seeds arrived Friday! :yin_yang::two_hearts: i’m still smoking the outdoor grown carmelicious. The Elon Musk devices still working! :yin_yang:

1 Like

Finally! I was wondering if the mailman swiped em :). I’ve had mine up for about a month but haven’t got a full month of electric bill using them.

1 Like

We get electric bill bi monthly here. But i hope you get simular results as i did! The 3 bills i received since i brought them are just equaling a single bill prior to acquiring the devices on the lowest end! Enough i will start a Auto run of 18-6 as soon as my storage unit has enough space to accommodate a harvest :yin_yang::wink: thats the speed of the post office in this country, no surprise time wise :rofl:

1 Like