One of 8 drooping

This plant has been droopy it’s whole life it seems like… it’s looking real bad today. Any ideas? I’m thinking either heat, it seems to drink faster than the rest, and also maybe it’s root bound in a 3 gal fabric pot?

It’s the one Behind the one that’s looking healthy.

1 Like

@Sk8nGrow still looks healthy though. looks like it wants to preflower earlier than the others, maybe a tad bit more good water. just a tad though. to cover wind/heat burn from your fan/heater

Happy Grows for 2022 :v:

Okay I’m not sure why I’m just second guessing and suck rn at knowing why this is happening… too hot too close light? Maybe I need to clean off the bottom growth completely and have only stuff after the net? Any tips or advice?

2 Likes

@Sk8nGrow It is hard to say exactly what is causing this. Drooping is mostly caused by over water and root rot…but under water can cause a type of drooping but usually the leaves are not full like yours. …are those cloth pots or hard sided pots?

1 Like

When in doubt, think airflow. If a plant doesn’t get enough air moving under the canopy to pull off any dew on the surfaces, it essentially starts drowning, as it can’t move moisture or heat or nutrients if you shut down the evaporator that powers the convection/circulation. So yeah, Lose the larf on the bottom, any little sucker limbs that will produce those poofy little popcorn crumbs, and make sure the fan leaves are waving a bit. Refrain from watering it until it’s bone dry one inch down. See where it is in a week.

2 Likes

Oh, also, if you haven’t already, roll the top of fabric pots down like a pants cuff, so it’s not sticking up too far above the soil. That alone increases air flow a bunch.

2 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate your help. I’m gonna let them dry dry out more than the inch on top because I’m thinking maybe I shoulda been watering every third day and every other day never allowed it to fully dry out. I just did some heavy defoliating on all of them to clear the bottom lollipop IG and now I’m expecting to veg for af least 2 weeks longer and really get all colas strong happy and healthy. I cut a couple branches. Happy with it just need to see the regrow thing come into play and flip when things are happy and thriving!

I did add recharge on Friday… I gave the lcg more water than the rest which is the main drooping one. I’m guessing I overwatered it hoping it doesn’t have root rot. I’m going to let it dry out much longer. See how it looks tomorrow and go from there. I was expecting to see green thriving plant it seems yellow. I usually do cal / mag every other watering. I also did take out two water gallon bottles I cut the top off and added sugar with yeast for CO2 around Thursday because I noticed a lot of mold in one of them. Have yet to add co2 back into there. I sleep right next to my tent so I don’t want to add crazy levels of co2 (one day).

1 Like

This is from the plant next to it.
Has some burns and brown and weird shape… the 4 middle ones I gave more water to than the outer 4. The lights hotter. They got more algae nutrients with recharge than the rest. I’m thinking it may be a combo of nutrient burn light and heat too high and high nitrogen and too high humidity and slightly over watered. Really hope they will repair gotta be patient.

1 Like