Ny legalization?

It absolutely makes sense. I appreciate your sharing of knowledge. The swampy bottoms have always bothered me. :rofl: It’s like someone hung a sign out for all the bugs to come for a cookout.

1 Like

The official ‘‘NO SWAMPY BOTTOMS’’ movement! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Hey, you have a product name!! Saw it here first. :rofl: :v:t2:

2 Likes

Hot Dang, its the Soggy Bottom Boys with that Ole Time rendition of

3 Likes

I’ll trade ya:

1 Like

After 4+ years of legalization here in Mass, I have decided the outlaw life is preferable. The regulations are strangling weed freedoms everywhere as big corporations move in to take money that used to go to the small-time criminal operations. This year I am growing more than the 12 plants allowed per household with the intention of giving away eighths outside the greedy local dispensaries to anyone who will get in their car and drive away. Anyway, about time, NY! Empty the jails!

4 Likes

Looks like ny growers will be outlaws for a couple more years, the bill passed & will be signed by the gov. but i just read that we cannot start growing legally till 18 months after the 1st legal dispensary sales begin. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

…we cannot start growing legally till 18 months after the 1st legal dispensary sales begin.

Big Cannabis is the new mob. They must have sent a hot young woman to lobby Cuomo…

1 Like

Outlaws are the BEST!

They pulled crap like that here in Vegas…no growing if you are within 25 miles of a dispensary…well crap, there’s more of them than 7/11’s

2 Likes

yeah, im not even sure if my post was correct about waiting, im seeing different stories on different media, just have to wait for an official press release from king andrew. :crown:

Fantastic my friend! If I were you… I would go out me a large box of Godiva chocolates…I’ll send you my address :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One of my favorites.

A lady with a whip in a mask! I charge extra for the gloves​:joy::kiss:

1 Like

Life is like a box of chocolates! :yum:

I just found this post:

New York legalized adult-use cannabis March 31—and that’s no joke for the cannabis industry! The move will create 60,000 jobs and $350 million annually in much-needed tax revenue, making it the second largest market behind California. Criminal records will be expunged for people previously convicted of crimes that would be legal under the new law. That will greatly impact people of color, who are nearly four times more likely to be arrested than a white person for a cannabis-related offense. The new measure includes language that requires 50% of establishment licenses be issued to social equity applicants, a huge move for underserved populations who now have a way into the industry. The law also immediately allows for using cannabis in public spaces, though if you’ve been to New York City you may have thought that was the law all along! With an already robust black market, many are interested to see how the legal market matures in New York. Read our overview of what New York’s new laws mean for the cannabis industry.
So, anyone qualifying (see insert), NOW is the time
Social Equity Applicant Criteria

Has at least 51% ownership and control by one or more individuals who: Have lived in a Disproportionately Impacted Area in 5 of the past 10 years
Gee, isn’t that everywhere since Covid?

3 Likes

Looks official, adult use is ok now, retail sales will have to wait, looks like i can have 6 in veg & 6 in flower per household, its 3 & 3 for single resident. Looks like NM is next!

1 Like

An OPPORTUNE TIME to SET UP SHOP in NY…I expect New Jersey to follow. The TRI STATE area will be a phenomenal boom to the industry and OPPORTUNITIES GALORE.
Every NYer should think about opening a small biz or getting their ducks in a row, possibly even getting certified if they consider a job / shop in the industry. They will be giving the stuff away to the disadvantaged. Put WOMEN in the business as the leaders…minorities also, even as major decision makers (control).
Makes me wish I was still there

2 Likes

my ww photo’s at 5 & 7 weeks & unknown clone in a cup.

Clone in a Cup…Hey, for Christmas…better than Elf on a Shelf… :rofl:

1 Like

i just hope they are little ladies in the cup… :thinking: