Ny legalization?

NY lawmakers have apparently reached a deal for adult use in ny, news says it could be voted on as soon as early next week. fingers crossed!! I been an outlaw with this my whole life, i wont know how to act… :grin:

5 Likes

Mike, all of NY? Upstate, NYC, Long Island, suburbs?
Where do you hail from…I am ex-NYC

looks like the entire state, & local towns have the option to opt out of retail sales? but looks like the bill includes provisions for home growing, however details of how many plants each household can grow has not been released yet. Hoping it goes through this time .

Woooo…look at that NYC and NJ!

2 Likes

Months ago Virginia legalized recreational smoke for adults over 21. Problem is, we don’t know when it will be implemented! Dispensaries are scheduled for around 2024, but we don’t have a clue when we will be able to smoke/grow legally.

we are waiting for more details included in the bill, i did read that about virginia, i was surprised va legalized before ny though.i hope its not years before its legal, but if it is, ill continue being an outlaw.

1 Like

Same here Mike :). Last year VA decriminalized pot, if you are caught with less then an ounce it’s a $25.00 fine. But I am so ready to be able to go out in my backyard and smoke without worry about getting fined.

I agree 100% last year i harvested weeks before i wanted to because my 4 outdoor plants were stinking up the whole neighborhood, my mother in law thought there was a skunk living behind my barn :slight_smile: the local police are mostly friends /relatives, but i would rather keep them away from my garden.

2 Likes

Update, looks like if the bill passes, adult rec use will be legal right away, retail sales could take as long as 2 years, & they will allow 3 mature plants & 3 immature plants, I assume that means 3 in flower & 3 in veg…no penalties for possessing up to 3 oz.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Suspending for clones? I have old eyes. You have gorgeous little beauties. :star_struck:

have my fabric 5 gal bags hanging in buckets with alot of 3/4’’ holes for air flow, my idea was for the bucket to catch the runoff in the bottom for easy cleaning & moving the plants as needed, so far it seems to work ok, the 2 larger plants are white widow photo’s 1 at 4 weeks the other at 6 weeks, the 2 red solo cups are clones from the above unknown strain. i have some updated photo’s that im trying to figure out how to upload.

1 Like

I love the wood!! Did you build?

I did, my mother in law calls it my ‘’ she shed ‘’… :laughing:

1 Like

It really looks awesome! You did a great job :slight_smile:

thank you for the compliment, i repair appliances for a living, but have been out of work with a back injury for 6 months, so it was a theraputic project, it took a while to do as im moving alot slower & it was also a learning experience. its almost complete.

1 Like

How are they hanging? Just straps?

1 Like

the fabric pots have handles, i just put 2 small bolts with nuts opposite each other in the rim of the bucket & the handles hang on them, only issue is after feeding, the bags are heavy to lift out to empty the runoff from the bucket, but it does work. i came up with this idea because the bottom of the fabric pots were staying kind of swampy sitting in the trays… hope this makes sense? :thinking:

2 Likes