Now what with germinated seeds

@DollarBill he didn’t throw up. He just got really paranoid and said he felt like he was tweaking. Everything sounded really loud and everything was super bright. Then his whole body went numb and tingly and he was stuck on the couch for 6 hours and couldn’t move. I asked him how much he smoked and he said he smoked the whole gram. I told him when I gave it to him that all he would need is a hit or two. :joy:

2 Likes

@MDBuds i’m out of hearts or likes but i’m
:laughing: Laughing My Ass Off . seeing me turn Pink must have been funnnnnny

3 Likes

@DollarBill no worse than my first time. My dumb ass tried it at school in the dugout during lunch. It’s when grandaddy purple was really big here on the west coast. I took like 3 hits from a blunt and passed out about 15 minutes later after a coughing fit and rubbing my face wondering why I could feel my teeth but not my cheeks. I didn’t wake up until after school when baseball practice started. :joy:

2 Likes

@MDBuds back in the 60’s there was good weed no matter what they say. Everybody knew your 1st time getting high you were or at least most people were going to barf. i Don’t hear that these days

2 Likes

@MDBuds Now Days, my wife says for every Moon Rock Hash i puff, i have to make 10 More.

needs to rest just a bit :wink: :horse: so i’ll go feed her horse

3 Likes

@DollarBill the only time I ever threw up from weed was when I hit a blunt too hard at the park and gagged on it. It wasn’t anything to do with potency, it was just harsher than a cigarette and I hit it like I would a cigarette. I still kept it in my lungs though and exhaled after. Literally burped smoke for a bit after too so I think I swallowed some when I choked. :joy:

2 Likes

@DollarBill feed her horse a moon rock and she’ll never ask you to feed it again. :joy:

2 Likes

@MDBuds get this, i learned to make Moon Rock Hash from a Rap Artist but i’ve never smoked a blunt in my life hahahaha Fact :seedling:

1 Like

@MDBuds no way, that pony loves me :laughing: i dont want her running me down for a puff :confounded: remember those days when you’d run down a joint? Hell i’d drive a hundred miles

1 Like

@MDBuds i’m going out there and saddle her in a little bit. she’s been begging to go. With 8 inches of snow i’m guna smoke some pain cushion first

1 Like

@DollarBill I never really had to run one down though. I always had bud or my friends had bud. We had massive smoke outs and BBQs almost nightly and killed quite a bit of beer in the process too. Oh the old days. Nothing quite like redneck BBQs to make one feel nostalgic. I’m tempted to try to keep pace with 19 year old me but I might kill myself. An 18 pack of budwiser and a quarter then get up and go to work 6 hours later and do it again. :joy:

2 Likes

Sweet sweet sweetness.

1 Like

@MDBuds i spent half a life carrying, wheel barrowing and or packing soil up to mountain grows. Now we can cure 6 plants and grow 6 at the same time plus publicly possess 1 Ounce. but… i do not see in our new recreational legislation that passed anywhere saying about wild grows and they are all over the place here

2 Likes

@DollarBill Arizona right? If I remember correctly its just like the CA legislation and varies by county. Suburban and urban counties can only grow indoor but rural counties have the option to grow outdoor.

In my county in CA i can have up to 12 seedlings and 6 mature plants. Can carry up to 1 oz on your person and no more than 8 oz or 1/2 lb in your trunk for transport.

1 Like

yeah Arizona Mountain Stuff :grimacing: it’s cold out here but i really dont know it :laughing: i got a Weed Buffer going on here

I have not figurd out how to do the @DollarBill thing yet. Or mabey i just did but anyway. Are you saying buy using added red light the first week the plants stay shorter and stronger

1 Like

@MDBuds well thanks, but what the hell do i need to carry an ounce if moonrocks for :confounded: legal or not a Cop is guna Poop his pants if he even smells an ounce of Moon Rock Hash

@DollarBill hash technically is considered a concentrate and you can’t carry anything on your person with more than 10mg thc. At least that’s how it is here. Technicalities man. :joy:

1 Like

@Jared set your roots. The End of Your Baby Seedlings Leaves are the point where the feeder roots are crawling Water Your Feeder Roots don’t drown your plants as seedlings or bush, the tap root growing straight down the middle. i’m a root grower with the right genetics and a bag of tricks, some low heat lights i can produce all the weed i want easily, of course legally. i’m just an old grower and no big deal. as i have said, It’s ALL Fun :laughing:

1 Like

@MDBuds we can have it all here Thank Goodness. uh the uh horse is balled up in the back she’s guna wana Go or Throw :flushed: see you later when i need another pain cushion puff