Not sure what's causing this

I’ve searched with a magnifying glass and can’t see what could be doing this any ideas please
20211015_141345~2|552x500

1 Like

Looks like bug damage to me keep looking the culprit it’s there somewhere

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking I have some other pics as well I’m going to add now I removed the damaged leaves I want to see if there is going to be any new damage before I treat them , I would really like to know what it is if it’s something eating it I’m beating my brain trying to figure out where something could have come from

1 Like

You want to go all over the plants look on the underside of the leaves look for bugs worm’s and eggs

3 Likes

@Mrb53004, I think they need a bottle of your juice. I had similar problems starting out with leaf bandits. This solution took care of it and more, not pricey and super cool guy to deal with.

3 Likes

If you have D-E you can dust the whole plant with it and keep looking

2 Likes

those are definitely CHOMPS. Is this indoor or out? If indoor, it is easier to control than outdoor. Many say to use DE as a fix but I just find it SO MESSY…powder everywhere, dangerous to breathe, useless if it gets wet…
look on the bottom sides of the leaves, uncover a little soil and see if anything is crawling around in it…
If you find a / any culprits, then you can better address them with a solution that targets them and not everything else. You do not flush the baby with the bathwater

3 Likes

Had a leaf looked similar… turned it over and there was a tiny white bug… pulled the leaf and was fine thankfully… have you given it a good look over or under actually??

1 Like

I’ve been thru these girls up and down with a magnifying glass I looked thru the top of the coco and I’ve dug my hands all thru the soil looking thru it I literally tilled 3/4 of the way down looking thru it I don’t see anything alive so just try be safe I used this this morning

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Tried to post that so you could read entire bottle

2 Likes

Looks good bro, loads of essential oil’s. Are your plants still in veg? I’ve found neem oil and a little dish soap works wonders. I Use it twice or three times in veg and stop in flower, seems to prevent most pest issues.

1 Like

Should be good in veg. while in flower, make sure not to hit the buds with any oil.

1 Like

They are still in veg probably going to flip them in the next week maybe 2 at most want to get a couple more nutes for bloom before I flip them , now for the good news I seen no new chomps this morning when I did my search so I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed

1 Like

Ok found what looks to be a very small knat it’s black with wings adding a pic but the thing is so small and my camera is so so

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s eating at them or not I don’t know much about bugs

1 Like

Fly traps and covering the soil with sand and pea gravel will help for those.

1 Like

if you had / have an infestation, you will get more than 1 fly, gnat, mite, hopper, etc

1 Like

Yeah I’m thinking that was just a passer by who got stuck cause I would have seen them flying around I’m starting to think maybe I was thinking too much into it, this is my first grow and I’m noticing every single little issue the guy at my grow store says I’m over reacting, I just don’t want nothing to happen to my girls

1 Like