Not sure what's causing this

if that were the case, then NOTHING would happen…can’t have nothing.
The hardest part of growing is LETTING IT GROW
in nature, they attacked by all kinds of things. We tend them on a daily basis and that is enough to stop an issue before it is critical
2nd hardest part is what we do more than anything else…WAIT…

2 Likes

I meant nothing negative but I hear you that is the hardest parts for sure

1 Like

The thing about D-E if you look at it with a microscope it looks like shards of glass it cuts wing and the bugs can’t breath that’s why it works so well then you add the sticky traps and they don’t have a chance but it’s messy like @Mrb53004 said

2 Likes

I’m not sure what D-E is ? but whatever was chomping had to be very very small and couldn’t have been very many of them I’m hoping the essential oils I used will have worked my buddy they helped me get started told me to get some of Fox Farms Don’t Bug Me he swears by it, but I wanted something that was all natural

1 Like

I just wanted to thank everyone for all your advice I really truly appreciate it
GROW GOOD you all :seedling::dragon_face::slightly_smiling_face::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

D-E is food grade all natural powder if you use it wear glasses and mask’s but what your friend is talking about is good also

1 Like

Diatomaceous Earth is the product thee are food and non food grades. It also adds silica to the and sometimes that is good, to a point

1 Like

Will the juice help with spider mites also? I got hit big time. had spider mites and something else I could never track down, it was frustrating. I lost the plant. My three remaining plants look good but I’d like to be more prepared to deal with this issue.

1 Like

Thank you for that info that’s very helpful ,this question is off topic but I been wondering if I picked a good medium I’m using Coco Coir it’s mostly Sunshine #4 and there is a small amount of Mother Earth’s Coco 70/30 perlite , the Mother Earth was actually bought in case I needed a little more then the one bale of Sunshine because it was only available at my grow store in the big bale which I’m glad I only got the one I still have half a bag left

1 Like

Beth
My juice helps BIGTIME with mites. If mites get deep / are excessive, it can require many treatments
Sometimes a sulfur treatment is needed but NEVER IF YOU ARE IN FLOWER!!!
No sulfur or oils of any type once in flower

3 Likes

I know you are in the middle of a move. I would like to buy some when you get settled.

1 Like

D-E is diatomaceous earth. It’s not poisonous and doesn’t have to be eaten by bugs in order to be effective. It causes insects to dry out and die by absorbing the oils and fats from the cuticle of the insect’s exoskeleton. It also has sharp edges that are abrasive, speeding up the process. It remains effective as long as it is kept dry and undisturbed. Just be sure, if you’re going to use it, to get food grade diatomaceous earth.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the info I really appreciate it

2 Likes