New grow going well

Started two green crack auto flowers one blue dream Auto and added one amnesia haze Auto in a 5 by 5 tent. I have the growers choice e720 which I love. I’m using happy frog and nature’s living soil for auto flowers in 5 gal fabric pots. Am using a cloud line 6 inch duct fan and a carbon filter for air movement and I have a humidifier and small heater.humidity is around 68% and temp is at 74 to 76 degrees. Had a couple issues with the light being to close and cupped the edges of a couple leaves so I fixed that. I ph my water to 6.5 I plan to start LST training soon.

2 Likes

@Skysthelimit welcome to the forum glad you found us. Your grow sounds great so far. Post some pics for us, we all love seeing each others grow and gaining new inspiration. Those are some potent strains you got going.

1 Like

@Skysthelimit Welcome to the community! There’s a small up arrow button next to the </> sign at the top if you’d like to upload any photos and share your grow! Sounds awesome. Much Love and Happy Growing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks here are some pics the green crack are 17 days the blue dream is 20 days and the amnesia haze is 3 days

2 Likes

Good looking baby’s. They are happy.

1 Like

Thanks man they got a little stunted because I had the light to close but are doing better now. I corrected it as soon as I saw the leaves cupping

1 Like

I want to start training them very soon

1 Like

@Skysthelimit beautiful node spacing! Honestly the stunting probably helped you keep those tighter nodes haha worked out :wink: definitely excited to see these beauties grow!

Thanks man it’s a powerful light I only had it at 50% and 20 inches and yea I think you are right lol

Hey where do you guys get your seeds I’ve noticed that most of the top places the seeds are very small and hard to germinate

https://homegrowncannabisco.com

The ONLY place to get them. Unless you breed your own.

1 Like

Been running autos 9 and a half years, your first mistake is running multiple strains at same time bc the larger plant will force you to raise your light and your smaller strains will suffer, yes you can put something under them to raise them but different strains grow at different rates.

Ok thanks for the info