Need help with my first indoor setup and plant

Hey guys, i have finally moved my female plant into a bigger pot and dedicated my entire tent to her (its a really small tent so i am keeping only one plant)

I am not sure if i got everything right, is the light too close to the plant?

Also, it looks like the plant is not 100% happy, am i missing a nutrient here possibly?

Cheers

1 Like

Good Day!
I would set up your carbon filter on the outside of the tent to get more head space.
Babys gonna get big in a larger pot.
Looks like the lights might be too close as well. From the look of the leaves you might have some heat stress and light burn. Whats the make and model number of the lights? Some lights come with recommended height and if it has a dimmer, the recommended dimmer settings.
Looks like she’s in the early stages of flowering.
What other equipment do you have?
If you don’t already have it I’d recommend…
a timer, humidifier, heater, a thermometer and humid meter and an oscillating fan.
Water can be a big thing as well. Tap water can have chlorine and chloramine which plants don’t like.
Adjusting the ph is important as well. Mix your nutrients in first then adjust your ph. A good ph meter comes in handy for this.
Hope this helps

2 Likes

I’d take the exhaust fan out for more head room as well . You might want to gently start bending / tying down the top of your plant so it grows horizontal across the tent .

2 Likes

Isn’t it too late for LST? I thought i would have to do that in the early stages of the vegetative state.

I’m no pro , but if you start training in veg it’s much easier to control what direction your plant grows , so yes you could have done it sooner…but every time you defoliate your stressing your plant . You can do some moderate to heavy exfoliating in the 6 and 7th week . So I don’t think gently bending the top over will do much damage . That’s what I doing with mine . As far as your leave problem goes Google this : problems and symptoms homegrown cannabis co. There’s 4 or 5 pages full of photos you can match yours up to to bet an answer.

1 Like

I tried looking into the deficiency pictures and i can’t really tell which one i am seeing here, maybe Zinc deficiency?

I know right , there’s all sorts of possibilities lol. What are you growing and how many days old , its an auto right.

1 Like

Its a LA Confidential (hopefully), i found the seeds in a bag so i have no idea but i don’t think they are autos since i had to switch the light schedule to 12/12 for them to flip.

If you had to flip them their not Autoflowers . I haven’t tried indoor photos yet , I’ve got 4 Bruce Banners in my tent. If everything goes right they should be ready in 3 or 4 weeks.

Better?

1 Like

Looks good to me , my only other suggestion might be to defoliate some of those lower leaves for better airflow. I think I’ve got my tent under control for now . Today’s dilemma is whether or not to bring my purple kush autos inside to finish them off in my spare tent or let them ride out the 30 degree nights headed toward them .

1 Like