My setup for the time being

7 Likes

Man I stuck some vapor barrier to the wall, and emergency blankets taped to that. You dont need anything fancy, just a decent light and good feed/soil. I spent my initial investment in climate control and lighting, followed by genetics. My light is a diy setup, quantum boards from HLG. 3 qb288 v2 rspec 3500k and 4 qb144 v2 3000k.

My soil is fox farms mixed with some promixHP and my own organic compost. Plastic grow bags.

8 Likes

Wow. That’s super clean and nice on the eyes. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Bro u need better lights, u see how those are so long, that’s bad, that means there “reaching” up towards the light bc there not getting enough, also u can repot n bury those long stems

3 Likes

Ty I gotcha. I travel a lot for work but I’ll be home in a few days to check in on them. The person watching them thinks they are souvenir bird seed I planted haha! I do have LED lights on them currently but prior just sunlight thru my window. I’ll replant them deeper shortly.

3 Likes

May I ask what kind and size of led lights and what kind of nutes u plan on using, and do u have any additional equipment u will be setting up? U got 12 plants there lol u need LOTS of light, space and good air circulation, also what strains are they?

1 Like

I ordered 2 600w hydroponic lights but they weren’t going to arrive on time before I went away. So I bought a 5000w led plant light from home Depot for a temp fix. I’m growing gelato auto and fem as a first time grower with what I have. I was just happy that all 12 seeds I got from Hcc germinated and are growing. I did not know about stretching and thought that was how they were supposed to be. I’ll be stopping home for the holiday weekend and plant these little guys deeper. Ty

1 Like

You can drop that flourescent close to the plants and it will not hurt them. It will help stop that stretch.

Fluorescent does not run that hot so you can lower it to about 6 inches or less.

4 Likes

Yikes. I didn’t realize anything was growing in the pots. I just thought I was looking at a clean workspace.

3 Likes

Man don’t feel bad , this is my first official inside grow , and I’m trying , live & learn, today is 3 weeks for mine , and I have new set just popped up a day ago ,

2 Likes

I said this on the other conversation but you do not need near that many plants they’re going crowd each other out. I am on my 3rd cycle indoors the 1st one I planted 8 plants grew 6 to harvest and just got 1 good big bud off each plant. 2nd 1 I did 4 plants and did a little better on production and this 3rd cycle I just did 2 plants with the bigger pot and can tell already I’m going to produce twice as much as I did with 8 plants off of 1 of my plants. I started my 1st cycle with 1 1200 W LED light and have now purchased another one and an exhaust fan in the top of the closet. Be sure to keep a fan blowing on them 24/7. This was my best plant from cycle 2 out of the 4 plants I grew.

3 Likes

@dmtscravey Wtg! that looks crazy awesome

Thanks!! It’s pretty fun growing inside I have always been an outdoor grower until I moved to Missouri and got my medical license to grow indoors crazy to think this is legal to do now I still can’t get used to that!! I’m an old outdoor grower since the 70’s

4 Likes

i was 16 years old and the first time i bought a match box and Found One Seed (only one) in 1969. planted it on the creek. it got 11 feet tall. us kids dried it and split it
three ways

3 Likes

Those were the days when a QP cost $120 And that was the good stuff Acapulco gold,

1 Like

yeah, i had the good Alcapulco Gold in those days then in 1974 thru 76 the Columbian Red and Gold came in. that was Fun. i also have my Medical Certification. i only buy the dispensary Sugar Wax and their Kief to make my Grow Buds into Moon Rocks for myself

1 Like

We have been legal in the state for over year now and they still don’t have a dispensary open so if you don’t have your grow permit you’re out a luck. Now this year they’re saying by the end of August for sure ! lol and now they’ve changed it to Maybe by the end of September or October so I’m not holding my breath I’m just a growing…ours is 16 plants but only 6 flowering at a time behind a locked door indoors only And 4 oz personal possession

5 Likes

here, 25 miles from a dispensary and it’s 24 plants legal grow Out Of Plane Site or not visible to the public

sometimes i’ll pick a bush a little early just to remind me of The Old Days :smiley:

2 Likes

your plants gave me the munchies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: