My setup for the time being

Dont ever be mad about making mistakes the first time, that’s how we learn. You should see my celery, calling it an experiment. Besides you’ve gotten them past germination which is more than alot of ppl do. This is my first cannabis grow as well, the only reason I know as much as I do is because of my extensive gardening and reef keeping experience. And I still have screwed up.

Glad to see some folks from Misery here, I’m just out side St louis.

5 Likes

All my Homegrown Gorilla Glue Buds go to Moon Rocks at my Request :rofl:

4 Likes

4 Likes

our advantage over those who have to shop at dispensaries is: All Our Trichomes have not been robbed from our buds.

2 Likes

Yea this is my first grow too. I’m super excited!

6 Likes

Looking Good and Healthy! Strain? @Darryljames13

Jabbawockeez strain. They were just yellow like 4 days ago. I think it was from nutrient burn and I didn’t have a pump circulating

1 Like

look like they never had a bad day in their life

My biggest bud from last cycle Blackwater it cured out at 5.4 ozs.

5 Likes

very choice looking final product :zap: 7.3 :laughing:

1 Like

7.3 ozs on the stem

it is the center bud.

5 Likes

What do you use to keep the smell out of your house ?

1 Like

@Kelley1222 we use one in each room of our house and changing the filter every 5 months it’s filthy :sweat_smile: it says 6 months but this ain’t no regular air. Besides that if they don’t like the smell they dont need to be on their knees at the end of my Shotgun. The Gorilla Glue smelt just like Cat Piss :mask:

@Kelley1222 Welcome to HGForum

Personally I enjoy the smell of a good marijuana plant. And now with the pandemic I have the excuse to not let anyone in my house that I don’t want in my house because you know they could have the virus lol. Anyway I don’t use any filters right now so someone else will have to help you out without one.

3 Likes

I cover it up with other smells because those charcoal filter exhaust fans are expensive. I grow sweet basil, mint, and lavender with my plants so nobody knows what they’re smelling. :joy:

2 Likes

I with @dmtscravey on this one. My wife recently returned home after being gone for 10 days. First thing she said “holy crap the whole house smells like weed”. Honestly I didnt even notice.

2 Likes

Rye - definitely. When you are in it, you start to loose your smell buds. I had a large indoor operation (4 rooms 20x30) and could not smell anything. When I went to sell that house, I had to air it for 6 months, paint a few times, charcoal, deodorizers, everything I could think of to get the smell out of the floors and walls When I got in the car to go home, the open window reminded me of how much I smelled like a dube. I had to wear one of those full body suits as me and my clothes wreaked of erb. Maybe that is why the little women loves me so much, she is a pot head too! :sweat_smile: :rofl: :woman:

3 Likes

I had some growing outside few years ago guy lives about 100 yards from me he was looking for skunk afraid it was going spray his kids he set traps and everything and i played along with him lol

3 Likes