Mochalope Seed Problems

@Bill did they honor it without proof of germination method or outside of the guarantee window? Sometimes they will “pro-rate” so to speak and give stash points instead of seeds beyond a certain point if you didn’t have documentation of seed germination process or if you were past the guarantee date.

2 Likes

@MDBuds I gave them specifics on germination technique, but didn’t have any pics to go with it. We all like to document what we do, but I’ve NEVER taken germination pics - kind of silly at that stage unless you have this kind of issue and need proof.

1 Like

@Bill definitely take pics just a quick snap of your process for the future, we have so many novices mess up seeds this is the hard part of business. They’re trying to cover their end to not lose product and money but also n out displease the customer. I’m sorry they gave you points. Shoot me a private message with your order details / order # and I’ll see what I can personally do. See if I can’t get seeds re sent.

3 Likes

They did the same thing to me with the GG4…gave me a credit…I would hve much rather had the seeds. I lost 16 of 20 seeds and got a little over 100 points…$10 for $100+ cost of seeds is not a guarantee, it is a cheap buyout

1 Like

Thanks @Kronic but it’s fine. Lesson learned. I’ve had 3 businesses of my own and know what it’s like to handle this type of issue. They have rules and I didn’t follow them. But they should also post what they consider to be a guarantee - that usually is a 1:1 replacement, etc, not a 10% reimbursement. Also, if I’m not mistaken, replacement seeds will not be sent unless more than half your order is bad. Guess I should have read the fine print a bit more closely.

But regardless, buying seeds and growing your own herb is not something I plan on stopping. This seems to be a decent company with a relatively solid product, so I’ll be using them in the future - one bad batch shouldn’t spoil my relationship with them.

2 Likes

Bill, I ran in to the same problem…My order was over $500 and the loss of my seeds was not 50% of the order…Now I buy just a couple at a time so I can COMPLY with their rules…GG4 is the ONLY product I have had issues with and I LOVE the site…I just do my own GG4 strain now. I am very satisfied with EVERY OTHER SEED and I bought over $1500 in seeds from HGC. We live, we learn, we adapt. I do not cut my nose to spite my face anymore

3 Likes

@Mrb53004 @Bill hats off to both of you! I’m so happy you guys have good perspectives on situations and I’m sorry some seeds became duds. I’m glad you appreciate our business and definitely let me know if you ever have issues again for real. I can see you’re very solid with growing and I’ll help on my end to remedy that situation. I’m happy to recommend any strains to you all, personally these Cultivar With Character strains have been my most vigorous and healthiest plants I’ve grown. So check our some of those ones! Much love and Happy Growing!

3 Likes

any time bro…a pleasure just to be here
By the way, did I send you a package? I cannot remember if you requested one of my test nano micelles MOLD, Pets, Wash solution…
If yes, let me know when you try it. I know Jared has used it and in one spray eliminated 90% of his mold. He is now trying it on soil for his gnats…

1 Like

Thanks guys. It’s good to know that, if needed, we have someone who understands our issues and knows our capabilities.

On the brighter side, new pics were posted on my V2 grow

After all the problems with this batch of seeds, I was able to get a couple plants to grow. Here are some pics of the tops - letting them go for a couple more weeks to fatten up. They smell great, so hoping this is a good batch!

3 Likes

About ready to harvest the mochalope plants. Dark and dry starting yesterday, harvesting tomorrow night.

5 Likes

Well, after all the seed problems and oddities in growth, the mochalope harvest is in! 2 plants:

4 Likes