Missing Currdogg

@Kronic :v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@DollarBill mannnn I LOVEEEE those autos! I just finished off some GG4 budder :smiley:

1 Like

@Kronic need says Fast before spring. it’s my first ever auto grow. feels like a launch pad

1 Like

No, no, no… I rely on you. If you move on tell me where you will be. This old granny doesn’t want to lose a new friend.

1 Like

Oh no… Im getting ready to germ. Praying this doesn’t happen to me.

1 Like

See @retiredoldguy you have friends that need you my friend

3 Likes

@CurrDogg420 just check in from time to time, let us know you’re doing ok. Ever now and then, Tease us with a photo for fun

1 Like

You sure wasn’t kidding when you said that autos don’t like being manipulated or Trimmed. Mine are really pissed at me. Slow going here. everything too young , won’t be long maybe

1 Like

Is @CurrDogg420 back… he a as a big help in my grow. I wanted him to at least see what the end result is.

1 Like

@Mackerel Ya, he still pops in. double-tap on his name and you can see his latest activity.
Last post Feb 9, last seen Feb 17. You can always PM him from his profile too.

2 Likes

How’s it up there in Canada?, I heard the government is in complete control of the people.

1 Like

They invoked an emergency measures act in order to break up the illegal demonstrations. Still debating in Parliament whether they should have or not (if not, they end immediately). In Ottawa, started towing/impounding trucks couple of days ago, arrested the organizers. Cleared the bridge in Windsor and got that crossing open. In Alberta where they were trying to block the borders, they swooped in and confiscated a whole batch of weapons and stuff. Remember, in Canada you ONLY legally allowed to take your pistol from home direct to the range then home again, not bring them to rallies like in Washington! Not a good way to start off if you want peaceful negotiations!
Joke is they want their freedoms as the government is removing the restrictions they are bitching about. There was one guy on TV all riled up asking if this was North Korea. I had to laugh…if it was, some guy in a uniform would walk out and put one right between your eyes! No protesting allowed in North Korea!

Where I am in BC, Vancouver area especially, it’s only the anarchists and anti-vaxxers that really support them. Or those that jump on every bandwagon that goes by. Everyone else is suffering from lack of goods caused by the floods and road washouts in November…they need the trucks to bring in food, materials, etc to rebuild.

Don’t think anyone died yet, so more peaceful than some of your protests!

1 Like

“There are no beautiful surfaces without a terrible depth.” - Nietzsche

1 Like

“I should never have been convicted of anything more serious than running a cemetery without a license.”
– John Wayne Gacy

1 Like

Currdog is on another forum don’t know if I can do this but I don’t care the forum is “I Love growing marijuana”

1 Like

“I know your SECRET, your dirty little SECRET” - Pennywise -

I love ILGM and he’s there. He’s been so helpful, like you and @MDBuds are. Long live the growers.

1 Like