Mirrors for reflection

I understand,good point,thank you!

1 Like

Exactly…how do you think I came up with the idea?:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Score one for the Universe! Look at you go!

1 Like

Wait, I have to go to the bank first…Goin to the Club, oh yeah…got my dolla bills all ready… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Excuse me……better make those $20 dolla bills!:kiss:

2 Likes

guess it shows how long since i been to the club

3 Likes

@Artalert if you SCROG/SOG you will get better results. Just saying…

2 Likes

Thank you,what do those letters mean please?

scrog means screen of green, sog means sea of green, i think…

2 Likes

You should reflect all the light you can back onto the plants. Any light not reflected is wasted and the only thing that should be wasted is you after your harvest.

4 Likes

Without getting over a wordy, the simple difference between the two is:

Sea of green is a maximum number of sister seeds or clones you immediately flower. Just as soon as they start growing. Usually it’s done after they can all be pre-sexed. But you pack in as many small plants in 2” pots. All at the same size. As many as possible into the space and immediately bud them.
The primary Advantage is a super quick turnaround with no veg. Each plant will just develop a few grams of bud‘s but they will grow like a solid sea of green.

SCROG on the other hand you work much fewer plants. Just depending on your tent size. They grow up into a horizontal stretched trellis or net heavily supported. All the leader branches (as you grow the plant big) are stretched out horizontally or lightly trimmed so that the canopy has 100% even growth across the entire grow space. Then at flower all the leaves below the screen/ trellis stretched is completely trimmed away. And all the tops flower in a uniform fashion maximizing bud top counts and all the horizontal space. No wasted space.

I would say sea of green was more in the 90s. It is falling away of favor due to enforcement laws favoring smaller plant counts. As in you have a lot of plants they fuck you. I think most states around six or 10. If you’re counting. Sea of green definitely works better if you have a small closet or super tight grow box. And less of a tent to stretch out 1 plant as it grows up. I hope that breaks it down for you in a nutshell.:peanuts:

Or if you can’t help but order 100 seeds at Christmas. And you only have one small space to grow them. You could try first a sea of green just for shits and giggles. And then take clones of the winners and do those scrog on the next grow bigger girls

I appreciate the explanation…will try it when the cats stop shedding🙈

Gonna have to get some big girl panties first!

@Artalert screen of green. It’s a growing technique that helps buds on lower parts of the branch get more light to develop bigger filler buds😉

1 Like

Thank you Toot’s! Makes complete sense to me.