Marijuana & Music

Kind of like adult me now, going, “Hmmm…why were we driving down the bay bridge after midnight?” Hahaha! That whole existential thing. I made it to 49, so I’m golden. :rofl: :v:t2:

1 Like

I’d love to never break this chain…

1 Like

Hahaha! Courtesy of my husband. Happy Valentine’s Day! PS: Y’all got more than I did.

2 Likes

Love The Chain… have you seen this version?

1 Like

I have not heard that before, but I’m grateful that you dropped it here. How awesome is that! Thank you! :v:t2: :heart_eyes:

How about this?

2 Likes

This Lady is amazing:

2 Likes

Purple Haze in Everclear tincture. I have been loving music from Mali, West African home of the blues. These guys are rocking it out on handmade instruments:

2 Likes

That was amazing! :star_struck: One, you can see the cultural differences in the control of energy, it seems much more harnessed than most musicians I’ve seen. Like concentrated energy. Then I move along to, if I close my eyes, I can see where we all connect and that’s awesome. Thank you for sharing this with me. Quite the journey and I appreciate it. :v:t2: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Love me some Celtic music. One of my faves is this crossover Scottish/Argentine salsa band. Latin rhythms with pipes and fiddle. Salsa Celtica:

1 Like

That’s pretty amazing! I wish I had half the talent that any and all musicians do, but I get to enjoy it, at least and for that I’m grateful.

If you listen closely, you’ll hear a similar theme in this, which I’ve just turned on:

1 Like

Thank you to Mr. Bunny Wailer for providing us with the gifts he has. He departed our earthly plane, I hear. Let the music play on! :v:t2: :jamaica:

1 Like

What I woke up singing this morning. Apparently, it was recorded (according to the you of tubes) when I was just a year and a half years old. Wow, just imagine. :rofl: I can’t believe I was ever that small. Anyway, :v:t2:

1 Like

Oh the times…

2 Likes

Mood.

1 Like

I’m going to get yelled at again, but Y’all! :rofl: :metal:t2:

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for sharing all the cool vids @kmac03

Lotsa great music here! :peace_symbol::yin_yang:

1 Like

Great playlist, anyway, huh? Thank you!