Marijuana & Music

We need a place where we can get high and talk about, listen to and enjoy sharing music together.

What are you listening to? Favorite artists? Genres or styles?

What are you smoking as you listen?

Post photos, links to tunes or just mention and discuss.

Are you into lyrics? Particular instruments?

My ritual is to smoke a bowl, light some candles and listen to entire LP’s in headphones. This is what I’m listening to tonight. Smoking some homegrown Columbian Gold to enhance the headphones experience.

What are you listening to and what are you smoking?

5 Likes

Well, I am testing some Harlequin x Kimbo Kush, I don’t have an image to share yet, but I will. I’m dreaming of future purple Majesties and listening to:

Now this:

3 Likes

Excellent choices and very wide ranging!

Enjoy that homegrown too!

:peace_symbol::purple_heart::yin_yang:

3 Likes

Apparently, that mix is what the tube of Yubes has chosen for me. Do you think they think I’m complex? :rofl: :thinking: :eyes:

3 Likes

I think they think you’re eclectic! :v:

3 Likes

@Khatru currently I’m really enjoying a bit of Blueberry X Big Devil and listening to Tremonti’s A Dying Machine album. It’s the first themed album he did to go with the book he wrote with John Shirley that I wish I could get my hands on.

Great dystopian sci-fi theme with an android uprising and love story twist. Lol

Here are a few of my favorite tracks from it.

3 Likes

Well, I smoked and then went directly to sleep. :expressionless: At least I can have a nice wake and bake this morning. Thanks, @MDBuds! :v:t2:

3 Likes

A little of what it sounds like where some of my people came from:

Similar sound to my grandma’s people (moonshiners in Appalachia Virginia):

3 Likes

@kmac03 here’s some of my people’s folk. Starting from my great grandfather in Ireland.

2 Likes

Last night was an apple fritter moment. Wishbone ash.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, I love it! Watch us be related or something. Haha! My Appalachian side is adopted from age five and my hubs people, but I found through my learning journey, interestingly enough, Appalachia is full of Irish/Scots/Welsh bloodlines. It’s where they hid when they didn’t want to be indentured anymore. I thought that was an interesting correlation.

What are your colors, @MDBuds? If you don’t know, I can find them for you, but if you do, I’d love to see your tartan. :star_struck:

2 Likes

@kmac03 my colors are rebel plaid. County Cork tartan. The Irish used tartans by county/province. Some used it for lineage but a lot of those records and traditions were destroyed in the fires set in the churches during the wars since churches kept most of the family records in Ireland.

2 Likes

County Galway at your service. :upside_down_face: Do you hear the drums settling? :wink: :drum:

I need a drum so bad lately. It would take me forever, but I would totally dig learning. Something about that root sound.

2 Likes

@kmac03 gotta love the 6/8 Irish jig timing. Lol

It’s always upbeat and happy even when song is sad. :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t know what it is, but I love it. I’m more interested in the drum. I need that in my life.

2 Likes
3 Likes

A whole lot of this…

Could you imagine? Upscale, downscale.

Fun fact: I only married my first husband because of his accent. :rofl:

Now I’m narcissistic again, so I’ll :shushing_face:

2 Likes

The BAND…

1 Like

@kmac03 guessing you like those western European accents? :joy:

I was blessed to be half raised by my grandparents and great grandparents who have strong Irish and Swedish accents and by my parents. Dad had a slight accent from grandma which made him sound slightly Canadian and I inherited that lovely accent from them.

I have other immigrants ask me where I’m from because I sound different than other Americans. :joy:

1 Like

A memory from woodstock

2 Likes