🤤 looks taste doesn't she

Gotta love it right

9 Likes

Yummy, yummy what strain??

3 Likes

That was Gelato! It was delicious !

2 Likes

I think that will be one of my next strains that I grow. What can you tell me about her? Was it easy? Was she temperamental or even mannered?

2 Likes

She was very easy! Growing another Gelato.

this one is 15 days into flower

2 Likes

You’re doing something right your plants are so vibrant and healthy-looking keep it going. Peace

2 Likes

You will LIKE GELATO…no 2 ways about it. An easy BIG GROW, great taste and NICE effects.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have a mentor that is amazing. He has taught me so much. I’m just being a sponge!

1 Like

This is my second round of Gelato! The first was amazing! Gonna let this one go a little longer than the last one.

Share the knowledge you have gained from your mentor, that is what this is all about.

2 Likes

Most definitely brother! I’m not good at just offering up info, but I will answer any question to the best of my ability. And if I don’t know the answer, of course I’ll ask my mentor and get back with you. Always willing to share what I’ve learned.:100:

@Dabbindeebo Kenny, show that Root Pic :v:

1 Like

2 Likes

Is this the one you speak of?

1 Like

Those root balls amaze me. How a lil tap root become THAT!!

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo thanks Kenny i’m adding another or 2nd dose of nematodes and fungi/bact and checking roots this morning before i flip to flower. let’s say it this way, :grinning: i should have used bigger than a five gallon bucket

i have to move that little Lemmon Kush at the bottom to another space

2 Likes

Why do you have to move her?

1 Like

@kmac03 i checked the roots and they’re fighting each other for space to crawl. tiny lemmon kush plant had a huge root growth also and she’s just 3 Weeks old :yawning_face: to tired for pics and better go feed the wild pony :wave:

1 Like

Have a good day!! :v:

1 Like

Sorry, i read it wrong and better go back to sleep