Looking for maximum flower in minimum time

Seeking recommendations for which seeds will yield maximum flower in a short amount of time… Mazar autoflower says it yields 400-550 g/ m2 - how much is that per plant for the indoor yield.

3 Likes

That depends on how many plants you have per square meter.

So if you had a 3x3 and packed it with sog or scrog corner to corner you could yield 400-550 grams.

3 Likes

Per plant in small grow spaces usually only 1.5 to 3 oz per plant. Sometimes more if your environment is spot on and you’re using hydro for faster growth and higher yields.

3 Likes

Hey @MDBuds, giving my GDP my attention. WW is hanging & drying. Can I clip more of the yellow leaves to help it dry & no mold??

GDP is a bushy bush. Pruned her & put under SCROG (I think lol)

Hope you & your family are well :+1:t4::+1:t4:

5 Likes

@adcrag Yeah you can trim more. There’s still plenty there i can see that I would have trimmed personally. I only leave the small sugar leaves on the buds and trim everything else off.

The GDP looks good. I’d raise the trellis a few inches though so you have room to weave the colas through it as it stretches during flower. I usually put my net about a foot above the canopy and then just guide the colas through as they reach it if I didn’t do a lot of horizontal training.

If I did a lot of training though and had the menorah or upside down Christmas tree going on as they call it I keep the trellis at the canopy to help train before flipping to flower.

4 Likes

Dude, you are the GOAT (hope you know what that means, don’t know where everyone’s from)

Definitely going to have different SCROG material with smaller openings.

Have a good one & happy growing

4 Likes

@Wolf Welcome to the forum! I would say any blueberry crosses will be some heavy yielders and quick yielders! Just depends on the style of grow you do!

3 Likes

I just had a Northern Lights Blueberry (auto) that yielded 23 grams!:roll_eyes:

1 Like