Live Q&A with Kyle Kushman - December 16th @ 6pm PT

Are the strawberry cough seeds on homegrown the same pheno as your strawberry cough?

1 Like

Do you ever scrap a plant while growing and At what point do you scrap it or just let it grow?

1 Like

What are you thoughts on HID vs LED? Thanks

1 Like

What about PPM for grow and flower? Easier for me to measure.

1 Like

Since you suggested it… What’s your transition formula and innoculation formula?

1 Like

Hello, here’s Rodrigo listening from Uruguay it is a great pleasure to ask you; Is it possible to grow feminized plants, then harvest most, and then pollinate the rest? or when the trichomes are at their peak is it too late to request seeds? Thanks again

3 Likes

I’m so bummed I missed this live I just checked my email and saw this

hello, when growing is there an optimum thc level or do many growers seek more of a balance? if so would that be from personal choices or regulations?

1 Like

36369 GG #4 Feminized :smile: Highest THC i’ve found growing

If you have pollen, you can chose which flowers to pollinate. Pollination changes the hormones so if you harvest and then pollinate the left over flowers, you could seed those. Just leave enough flowers so the plant doesn’t stress and die and if you want, change the light schedule ( back to veg 18/6) and the plant will go back to producing flowers after you flip back to 12/12

You do not really control THC levels, that is determined by the plant and growing conditions. Regulations do not affect thc levels unless you are growing medicinal CBD and have a license issue. When you are selling, a lab must provide the reports for levels. When we grow for ourselves, we seek the characteristics we desire…thc, terpines, cdb…flavor, taste, strength…most is determined by the strain we chose to grow