Live Q&A with Kyle Kushman - December 16th @ 6pm PT

How about stopping by a newbies grow and giving them a helping hand. When it’s safe to go back out. Or have a chance to win a crash course with Kyle. At the farm. I have a couple ideas how it could work and raise business, like Kyle raises weed. Stay High my friends

1 Like

I have been vegging your fem Super🍋Haze for almost two months in a two gallon fabric pot and want to know if it would be ok to transplant to a larger 7 gallon soft pot before switching to flower light schedule, or should I just leave it in the 2 gallon through to harvest.

What is the best temp and humidity. For seedlings

Have you used ORGANIC SUPER SOILS in any of your grows?

When growing autoflowers is it practical to change the light settings from Veg to Bloom? And if so, when is the best time to switch these settings over. I am growing the Critical X Cream Cheese autoflowers.

How do I get more dense buds. Each grow is getting better. Is dense buds more a strain trait?

I’m 57 and loving my first grow at week 3 of flowering. I was considering mixing ProMix and Fox Farm Oceans together. Are there drawbacks to mixing different soil types?

First grow - 4 Banana Kush directly in soil in four 3 gallon grow bags 8 days ago - all sprouted, my inept initial watering washed 2 seeds out and to the sides of their grow bag. They’re about an inch from the edge. The two wash outs were poorly watered at first (thought they were still in the center).

At this point just leave 'em where they are or transplant to a more central location?

Thanks!

When pollinating to produce feminized seeds of 1 particular strain is it best to use that pollen on the same plant it came from or is it best to use it on a totally different plant of the same strain for genetic stability?

1 Like

Do you scrap a stunted plant and At what point do you scrap it (auto’s) or just let it grow?

What is your view on the idea that the color of tricomes determines if a plant is ready for harvest?

What’s a complete feeding protocol look like to you? What kinda total NPK do you go for during flower? At what point does it get too high that you start kiling organisms or throwing things off kilter?

Is your veganic super soil safe for starting germinated seeds?

Yo Kyle sorry about the tea pics, can you tell us more about the Aptus line of nutes and what differences you’ve noticed between your vegamatrix and it?

I got 4 auto bubblegum’s from homegrown and each one was so different. One tall, one short and two of them were super bushy. All fed the same mix. Whats up?

Do you ever trim your lower fan leaves while in mid to late veg (3-6 weeks) to help the emerging branches get light? Thanks!

Jack Herer is on the shirt!

I’m disinclined to acquiesce to your request . from the Johnny Depp Pirate movies

Is the there any truth to H2O2 for watering

Are you going to make a pipe out of one of those pieces of fruit or not? Teach us.