Live Q&A with Kyle Kushman - December 16th @ 6pm PT

I have tried growing with and without Co2 additives. I have never noticed a different in weight? In an indoor grow do you think a Co2 additive is needed?

1 Like

How Long Should you wait before transplanting a plant from seedling cup to flower pot before transplanting into a living soil like sohum?

Is Panama Red a strain that still exist? where to get it?

1 Like

What will make a plant have more thc and resins growing outdoor in natural light or using a light and if it is a light what do you prefer?

How often should i replace the water in a hydroponic setup. My first grow I was doing every 7 days, but feel like the water could last longer.

Hello! How do you mix strains when growing? Like how can you have a mix of two strains?

1 Like

Hello. When growing a sativa dominant do I still wait for amber trichomes? I’d like the uplifting effect but no couch lock thanks in advance.

1 Like

Great work! So with a root spa for a dwc bucket whats that purpose for cause I’m running one without a spa?

Aside from notoriety, what is the most rewarding aspect of being a successful breeder in the cannabis industry?

What advice would you give to an aspiring medicinal cannabis breeder to keep motivated and handle criticism?

And a fun one, if you had a chance to smoke with Geddy Lee, Neil Pert, or Alex Lifeson who would you choose and why?

1 Like

Hey Kyle I need to get more fresh air movement in my grow & temps are to high bet 80-84°f I have my Dehumidifier my AC is junk but in the bottom left of my grow there’s a dryer vent plugged off you think if I unplugged it would cause problems if my exhaust is pulling fresh cold air from outside im few days in wk6 flower thanks man :v:

When do you think it’s best to start planting out door in like Southern California around the 805 region

Just want to say “Thank you”. For the work everyone has put in, to make my first grow go well. I’m a newbie and have done a lot of homework. With your knowledge and videos I’m helping my brother with M.S get started. Growing alone has lifted his spirits. Thank you all vary much. Marry Christmas

1 Like

What growing, pruning or clipping technique can I use to increase the yields of autoflowering plants?

Kyle, I just ran my first run of autoflowers. It was fun and I learned a lot but in your opinion, do they have any practical purpose for someone like me who runs a small perpetual harvest? I’ve heard something about using autoflowers to fill the gaps between harvests but I harvest more often than a casual grower so I wondered if I should keep some auto seeds handy and if so, why? And thanks for taking the time, buddy. You’re a big inspiration to a lot of us.

1 Like

Do you rinse and reuse promix hpcc if so, how would you suggest buffering after… or do you always start with a fresh bale for your veganic super soil recipe?

1 Like

What’s your opinion on clay pellets instead of pearlite?

What are you tips for making sure your soil is perfect for each strain?

How about stopping by a newbies grow and giving them a helping hand. When it’s safe to go back out. Or have a chance to win a crash course with Kyle. At the farm. I have a couple ideas how it could work and raise business, like Kyle raises weed. Stay High my friends

1 Like

I have been vegging your fem Super🍋Haze for almost two months in a two gallon fabric pot and want to know if it would be ok to transplant to a larger 7 gallon soft pot before switching to flower light schedule, or should I just leave it in the 2 gallon through to harvest.

What is the best temp and humidity. For seedlings