Kronic's Chatroom: BEST CANNABIS MEMES!

This is going to be the thread I use for comic relief for you all to see what your best cannabis memes are!

You are free to post funny memes. If the group demes it a little too “dark”, which I’m all for dark humor but sometimes memes are like “woahhhh man that’s roughhhh”, so if that happens I’ll delete. No one will be banned or removed if they are just trying to post a funny meme. If you purpose are being offensive or start arguments or generally break forum rules, all the consequences are the same. 30 day silence first as a warning and then a 3 month ban and after that 6 month and then no more. If you really push the limit the first time on offensive behavior or posts you may get instantly perma banned lol

But this is a thread for some comic relief for all of us to have some fun with good cannabis memes.

Mind each other, respect each other, keep this fun and let me see your best memes!

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hahaha man I swear I can absolutely down some pringles any day, the can isn’t big enough though for my freaking hands LOL

3 Likes

3 Likes

the true way to get to round 99 on zombies hahahaha

3 Likes

I like me some funny weed memes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not exactly cannabis related but it made me laugh thinking about using lady bugs as beneficials in the garden. :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaa I love the aphid one! I saw that on FB awhile back and it cracks me up :joy: ladybugs are vicious ahahah

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

hahahahhaa yo the weed in public is so real. I just take a big inhale and know my stoner family is near hahahahahah LOLOLOLOL THE DAD AND THE DOG XD HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHA IM DEAD :joy::rofl: this is too good!

1 Like

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1646206203248

3 Likes

LOLOLOL THE WATER IS ME :joy::rofl: that’s too funny hahahah

1 Like