It’s like Christmas morning

You come downstairs to open your presents and Santa fun king delivered. :star_struck:

NYC Diesel. It’s supposed to be a 10 week finisher but 5 out of 6 were done at 8 1/2. I think this batch of seeds must have been leaning into the Indica side. It had broad leaves and the colas didn’t get that wide node spacing during the flowering stretch.

I really liked this one and decided to keep #5 around as a mother plant.

This is one of the 2 main tops from the #5:

Turned this small 7x7’ bedroom into my weed humidor. It’s full. Not sure how much that works out to in pounds. :thinking: :joy:

:v:

5 Likes

@CurrDogg420 yea you are going to have some fun trimming all that…better bring a lunch that day :slight_smile: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Oh, and that 6th plant that wasn’t ready? The leaves didn’t wilt at all in the dark for 2 days and without water for 4. I pulled her out whole and she didn’t flop over without the trellis. She’s going back in the oven for a bit longer.

@retiredoldguy yeah, but I’m gonna have a bunch of help though. I’m sharing this harvest with my mom and sister. So we’re all gonna get together and do some canning and have a cookout or 3.

4 Likes