I just ordered a dwc system any suggestions

Im just about to harvest my first indoor grow. A clone of Heavy Duty Fruity and Green Crack. They had a few issues " my fault" but have come along fine. I believe thanks to the great genetics of HGCC. Ive been really studying ways to increase yield, potency, and just all around better medicine.
In my studies, with my limited space “4×2×5 grow tent” I’ve think that a dwc “deep water culture system” would be my best option. Ive never grown hydroponicly but have always been interested in it.
I just ordered an. Atwater Hydropod complete dwc system from eBay. It comes with everything I need for a first grow including the grow and bloom nutes ph up and down and I also ordered a 3 in 1 ph, temp, and ppm meter.
What I’m really asking is with the grow and bloom nutes that comes with the system shouldnt I also use some kind of root stimulator. I know the ph should be between 5.8 to 6.4 but I’m not sure on the ppm and the solutions temperature.
I plan to grow a sour low ryder autoflower in my first attempt at dwc. I think the nute solution should be mixed a 1/4 strength of the manufacturer suggestion. Is this right?
I’m gonna grow the low ryder in the 5 gallon dwc setup with the nutes provided and probably with some of my foxfarm trio and flower fuel “that’s what I’ve been using on my soil grow” when ready.
I’m all new at hydroponics and all the help would be greatly appreciated. Thank u and happy growing
P.S. when I get it “dwc growing” my stepson and nephews who are helping me we are going to start a youtube channel.
“comegrowwithus” in which we will be growing the same strain of cannabis from the same seedbank “HGCC” 1 in soil and the other in our dwc setup side by side. Same everything just different growing media. We will be taking suggestions and comments on our page on what to do with the grow and implementing the ones we like or peak our interests and see how it turns out. Please watch subscribe and like. Sorry we are poor no prizes unless we can get sponsors hint. Hint

4 Likes