I feel like there are only 5 of us here

Did everybody die? or is this site still live? Seems like nobody is around anymore.

6 Likes

Slowly increasing topics :yin_yang:

1 Like

I’m still alive!
I think…

10 Likes

Glad to know, I am here as well. This was my start, though I don’t buy seeds here or anything else. I was mentioned on a live vid one time. It was awesome, I dry hard. I grow hard. I have taken my buds to a whole new level.

5 Likes

I am an electrician so the energy I create for my plants is muay bueno

3 Likes

Retiree here, was a operating engineer. From seed or Clone to smoke! My hobby been at it for about 4 years. Photo experience mostly with cloning thrown in. Retired to the tropics short hot humid days is challenging :heavy_check_mark::sunny::palm_tree::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I started using the forum about 7 months ago. Then I got confident enough to answer a few questions.

A retired educator, I spend a lot of time with my plants. They’re in my home office.

I only answer questions I know. Also, more active on the Facebook grower groups because I’m there more often.

THC Farmer is much larger, but has a lot of information that is not about the growth process.

2 Likes

Wish my cats drank coffee with me :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Are you sure that’s coffee my dear? Lol

3 Likes

Looks like a Bong hit from this side: :eyes::partying_face:

2 Likes

:rofl: Missed that one

My cats love the stuff.

3 Likes

im here but just got here… so far so good.

4 Likes

Well it used to be good intil you get a bunch of whinners an crybabies then it turned to shit an everyone went else where, there are more forums then just this one, but all the whinners an crybabies please stay on this one, thank you!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This is actually an awkward platform. People are migrating to phones and phone apps. I have to turn on my computer and make a conscious decision to check this.

When you’re already on your phone, because you are all day, it’s easier to use it.

Just saying. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Well, we could share some pics of our bud right here. All 5 of us…

10 Likes

Very nice colors @Khatru

3 Likes

Thanks.
Indoor grow using the “cold shock” method to get the purple. Gorilla Glue #4

9 Likes

Nice what week do you start that??

2 Likes

7-10 days before harvest.
Water at lights out with ice water and throw some crushed ice on top.

4 Likes

Up and coming…think that top cola is close to an oz itself

8 Likes