I feel like there are only 5 of us here

Bit o purple myself recently, but I have been using the crazy temp changes here. During day as hot as 90 degrees in my tents, at night as low as 64…should be called the mad scientist

7 Likes

Stuff on left is some street that someone gave me…pretty solid taste but didn’t look so good…on the right is my recent. GSC purplish color top…chocolate skunk bottom

4 Likes

She is a Big one! I try and make my plants less Dominate in the Main node to get the others weight up. :100: looking good :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Smoke test? How they hitting? Any couch lock! :sunglasses::arrow_upper_right:

1 Like

This is White Widow 4-Auto. She is in her 7th week, and I am learning to use the USB microscope to check trichomes. I have an LSD auto in its second week of life.

And a Do-Si-Do Photo that I am having a lot of fun studying the growth pattern. Autos grow so fast there is no room for error.

5 Likes

When I started growing I did not know where I was going because I had no idea what a flowering cannabis plant should look like.

The WW4 has about 10 days left. Wonder if she can get there in that amount of time?

We’ll see. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nice pics, looking frosty! You learned to use the scope pretty quick :hugs: nice glamour shots :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Excellent pics @deborahmarie369 .
Nice little guide to go by:

3 Likes

I’m here as well crop-tober had me bogged down and my fingers were so Sticky, I was afraid to touch the Keyboard…

4 Likes

Show us a pic of your crop @BCJC

The Mrs. Favorite Bouquet…a little Blood Diamond, Alien Og and Moonshine Kush OG

3 Likes

Some Jack H…!

Screenshot_20221102-144331_Gallery|355x500

5 Likes

Congrats on a wonderful grow @BCJC !
Awesome pics

2 Likes

Nice pics bro, but out of curiousity…any reason the buds aren’t trimmed anymore than they are? Or do you do that later? Or not at all?

1 Like

I did not touch the big girl, I have been training every plant I have grown since day one and have never just grown one to see the difference. So now with every grow I let one plant grow naturally to see what she brings and the others I train to compare. Some genetics you get a better yield wo training. She was about 4 feet tall and all the secondary buds were huge…the main is as big as my head almost. Can’t wait to weigh it all out. Still searching for that 1/2 lb harvest

3 Likes

Nicely done! Congrats on the Harvest

1 Like

Schiesse Das fenster :rofl::rofl: had to say it Hans… the Trimming is a Work in progress, I approach it from a Variety of ways…sometimes I’ll do a wet trim if Fans are excessive, majority of the Time I hang and perform a Dry Trim, occasionally ill pack some away with Fans and sugars on and only trim as it’s being consumed…The Mrs. Has never complained…

4 Likes

Yes, that is the background on my computer. lol

1 Like

The DoSiDo Fem is the first photo. I let it grow and train with intuition.

See where it takes me.

2 Likes

I’ll start sampling soon. I like euphoric. And sometimes I like the head, body high.

Need to put more attention to which is which as I harvest.

3 Likes