I bought some strawberry cheese autos and Some of my autos stared to bud at a couple inces

1 Like

I treated all the plants the exact same one grew decent and the others all started to bud at a couple of inches.

1 Like

I have had auto pop before they reached 3 nodes…It happens, it is auto flower and they are sensitive.

1 Like

It must have just been the genetics or something is that what you think?

2 Likes

It can be that or something in your environment, including touching. MJ plants do NOT like to be touched

2 Likes

That’s why i only grow photos that happens alot with auto’s

3 Likes

I had 4 growing in the exact same environment and 1 of them grew just fine and the other 3 didnt. I only touched them to take the picture, but before that i just left them alone.

2 Likes

AS Reed said, this is why many people do not like autos. You get quick results but QUANTITY is definitely a concern

5 Likes

I have grown autos before and nothing like this has ever happened before. I will probably just try some regular seeds next time. Does anyone else know wby this could have happened? I know homegrowncannabis co. Is a great company because i have bought from them and delt with them before. Like i said i think i will just grow some regular seeds next time.

1 Like

Yea usually the yeild is not huge, but i have never seen one yeild nothing at all.

1 Like

This is just a good read, not necessarily the reason your seeds did not produce as expected

There are so many variables, it could be impossible to narrow down.
I can see that the one you are holding, the leaves have rolled a little. It is one of the signs of over watering. If your sprouts were too wet, or the soil was, that can inhibit growth. You could also top / fim these to force them to bud an thicken a little more. Your inter-nodal spacing also is pretty far apart, signifying you could use more blue spectrum for your little ones
2 Likes

@bbbbgggg4444 i only grow feminized and regulars and exactly over that fact. Touching

Wiggle Wiggle :laughing: GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

Is White Widow known to start out like that at times? RE: Strawberry cheese is a family member of hers, right?

2 Likes

Some nice plants. I watered all the plants the same and when they are that small you dont really have to water them much at all. I dont know why they wouldnt grow. I am just going to stick to regular seeds

2 Likes

They are all ready budding for some reason. Is there any way to make them start to veg again.

2 Likes

If it is a photo, you can unflip the light schedule. If it is an auto, the most you can do is transplant and watch Kronic youtube video @Kronic on vegging autoflowers

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 I do! :smiley: the video is right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RRN6iQKT68&t=197s&ab_channel=TheCannabisKronicles - now keep in mind this was at day 110 Luna will be coming down Friday on Day 215 haha. Center cola is MASSIVE XD @bbbbgggg4444

2 Likes