How to grow Lemon Haze Autoflower - Q&A

One girl is down and hanging, 1 other CLOSE.

5 Likes

@Rye Those are some sexy ladies. Look at all those tasty trichs! :drooling_face::joy:

2 Likes

@Rye give me Hunger Pains :grin:

2 Likes

2 girls down, 2 are close, other 2 are coming along. 71 days since sprout

5 Likes

First nugs with a quick dry. Very happy with the high.

4 Likes

@Rye Superb looking ladies well done can almost taste the trics. from here. What was your growing medium?

4 Likes

@Hayseed37. Fox farms soil, and my organic compost mixed with HP pro mix, 50/50.

The 2 smallest are dryi

ng or done. 2oz off the one done. 4 others still growing. 2 will be done this weekend and the other 2 probably a week behind those.

7 Likes

@Rye :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i don’t see any smallest. Beautiful Job!

3 Likes

My goal when I began this grow was 1oz a plant. This forum and the genetics helped me to way over achieve in that regard.

4 Likes

Well done sir, about the same mix here need more HP to my mix though little compacted to me, needs more room to breath I think. Great grow!

4 Likes

The last 2 girls left standing. The one on the right goes into the dark tonight. The other when shes ready. Got my bouquet peppers in the with them.
Ready to remodel my grow space and start then next grow.

6 Likes

Finally done. The last girl has been taken down to buds to finish drying. The 5 that are done drying and curing weighed out to 22ounces. Very pleased with my first grow.

7 Likes

Congrats on a very successful grow @Rye !

Great job :+1::v:

3 Likes

@Rye Beautiful :yum: Nice, i bet she tastes sweet

4 Likes

Beautiful plant great job

2 Likes

Rye, 22 oz total is off the charts. Tell us the stats - size of tent/room, size / amount of containers, medium used, genus of plants, light/s used and time to get from start to fin. Inquiring minds want t know

4 Likes

“Tent” was just vapor barrier stuck to the walls with emergency blankets taped to it, 3×4×6. Soil was a 50/50 mix of fox farms and promix hp with some compost added, 5 gallon grow bags. Lights was were I spent my money, 3 HLG qb288 boards and 2 HLG saber light bars. They pull over 600 watts at the wall. Bat quano and molasses tea for feed up to flower then I switched to bloom and bloom ripener to finish.

3 Likes

Rye - killer on the lights. That must have been alot of heat, yes? When you switched to bloom and ripener, which nutes do you use and what levels?
Sorry for the itemized detail desire but I want to reach those levels, that was …the bomb

2 Likes

Not too bad at all on the heat actually, but I ran the power supplies for the lights outside the tent. And my QBs are on a massive heatsink, its 24in wide by 34in long. Even after 18hrs on its touchable.

As for the nutes, I use dry KH2PO4, KNO3, AND K2SO4 for early to mid flower. Equal parts of each (1/4 teaspoon) to a gallon of water, about every 7 days, between those feedings I used plain RO/DI water if needed.

From mid flower to the last feeding (2 weeks before harvest) I used florflex full tilt bloom ripened, about 1/2 a teaspoon per gallon.

I don’t have a ec/ppm meter yet, so I dont know those numbers. However I always PH my water/feed to around 6.5.

As far as a schedule it wasn’t anything set, I watched my plants closely and ran them wet to very dry, so sometimes it was 8 days between waterings. When I did water I did so deeply to the point of run off, but again then let them completely dry.

I trimmed lightly on water/feeding days, always trying to trim just what was either blocking bud sights or needed to be removed. However I leaf tucked several times a day to encourage bud growth.

2 Likes

I really appreciate the info.

2 Likes